Story 48: Patri x Reader

"Hey,Patri! It's been a while!" The little girl said,smiling up at the slightly older boy. The two were closer than any of the other elves,always talking and laughing. Patri had never really been one to enjoy childish things,but this girl brought out a different side of him.

"I've missed you. You're fun to play with." He told her. She giggled and patted his head,smiling innocently.

"I've missed you too,ya know...? It feels like it's been forever." She said,walking on top of a fallen tree.

"It's only been a year.. How did your training go?" He questioned,curious about the results.

"Well I'm gonna be allowed to get a grimoire at the same time you do. I hope I manage to get something like snow magic or something cool like that!" She blurted excitedly. She lost her balance and fell off,Patri looking over and laughing at her.

"How'd you manage to get yourself stuck in vines?" He asked,giggling. The girl looked embarrassed and huffed,puffing out her cheeks childishly. He helped her get untangled and held out his hand to help her up,grinning. He pulled her up and kissed her cheek,making the girl squeak.

"I'm gonna beat you up for that!" She shouted,chasing him. As the two ran,Patri bumped into Licht,who laughed at the two of them. Licht caught Patri by the back of his shirt and pulled him back.

"Hey,lemme go!" Patri complained.

"Do you wanna go train with me and Rhya later?" Licht asked. Patri's eyes widened and he nodded excitedly,making Licht laugh.

Years passed by quickly,and Patri was getting ready for Licht's wedding to the human he had fallen in love with. He didn't trust the idea of a human marrying an elf,but he decided to trust Licht. (First Name) trusted Licht too,so Patri would put his faith in both of them.

"Hey,Patri. You're still always gonna be a little kid." Rhya teased,ruffling the younger boy's hair. Patri huffed and glared up at him.

"I'm gonna get married someday too!" He said. "And it'll be with (First Name),so I win in the end!"

"You call that a victory?" Rhya taunted. Patri clenched his fists but before he could hit Rhya,(First Name) started to walk towards them.

"Hey,Patri! Rhya! Come on! The ceremonies about to start!" She called,waving them towards her. Patri smiled and ran over,grabbing her hand. He put a flower crown he'd made for her on her head and winked,making the girl giggle.