Story 6: Crack! Yami x Reader

"What the fuck is up,(First Name)? No,step the fuck up (First Name)!" Charmy yelled,angry you had touched her food. What the fuck was going on..? Well,Yami hadn't woken up yet (as usual) ,and you had to deal with these idiots. You loved them,but what the hell..? You rolled your eyes and walked away,seeing Asta training with Magna.

"Are you ready to party!?" Magna yelled.

"Ya boiiiiiii....!" Asta shouted,drawing it out as long as possible. He made it a full minute before he collapsed on the ground,panting hard. "That was legitness.." He said.

"Yeah it was." Magna said,grinning.  Noelle clearly wasn't into it.

"That is not correct." She said,rolling her eyes.

"What up,I'm Magna,I'm almost 19 and I never learned how to fucking read." Magna said.

You were beyond confused at this point.. What the hell...? Suddenly,Magna shoved you towards something. You bumped into whatever it was and turned,shocked when you saw the captain of the Black Bulls,Yami Sukehiro himself,in a.. Speedo...?

"Nono,spray me!" He ordered Noelle. When she did what he wanted by soaking him in water,you'd finally had enough.

"What are you doing...?!" You shouted.

"I'm washing me and my clothes,bitch.. I'm washing me and my clothes.." Yami said,scrubbing himself with non-existent soap.

"Look at the fucks (First Name) gives,Yami." Magna said. He started to scream "no" when Yami grabbed you and bolted off.

"What are you doing...!?" You shouted.

"Saving you from Satan!" Yami snapped angrily.

"Bitch I hop the fuck you do,you'll be a dead son of a bitch I tell you that!" You snarled back.

He growled and threw you down. "Let's listen to the radio..! Would you like AM or FMMMM!?" He screamed.

"Yami you suck!" You whined.

"Really (First Name)? You swallow." He said,smirking. You instantly got flustered,burying your face in your hands as Yami let out a loud laugh. What the fuck was going on..? This had to be the weirdest thing you'd ever witnessed him doing. He sat there laughing at nothing now,terrifying you with how he was behaving. Your ever-so-serious captain was acting like he was a kid.. Why!? It made no sense.. Sighing,you got up and grabbed his arm,starting to drag him inside of the hideout with every bit of strength you had. You wouldn't laugh at him when he behaved this way,you decided. As the poor boy was being dragged away,Asta decided he was going to make a last-ditch effort. For no real reason other than to be a dick,he threw himself forward and DROP KICKED his captain. What. The. Fuck?

That was the story of how young Asta got the snot beaten out of him by Captain Yami Sukehiro,the fearless leader of the Black Bulls. There would never be a day like that in human history ever again... Oh well! Who cares,right!?