Secrets

"You idiot!" I whispered harshly, "You can't go out with her or she will discover our secrets!"

Aspen shrugged and said, "Red chill out. She won't find out, I can keep a secret!" He punched me in the arm.

"If she does find out, I'll kill you right in front of her!" I threatened. His eyes widened and he nodded.

"What are you two talking about?" Sky said as she suddenly appeared.

"Nothing!" Aspen and I said in unison.

"Okay...." she said as she slowly went underwater. I shot a glare at Aspen before I swam away. He could expose us and tell her not to mention anything but I trust my little brother. Possibly.

I as a "supernatural" must keep my secret at all costs. Even if I have that cost is.....my little brother Aspen.

I turned and saw Sky hugging Aspen so tight it looked like he wasn't breathing. Then Sky let go and dunked him underwater again. Did he say something? Was he trying to exterminate a "supernatural"?

Before I could swim over there Aspen popped up and pushed Sky causing her to burst out laughing. He didn't say anything. Good.

-------------------------------------------

AN: Sorry if this is a shorter then the others. I have a few m ore book suggestions, they are Alpha's Babies and The Hollow Ball. Keep reading!

~writer9170