Daddy's Little Magik

The only reason I knew that he was my dad was because we had the same eye color, hair color, and he had a Lightbolt mark on his left arm. Though technically his hair color was his scale color.

But looking at him was making me shake. He was a dragon and he had my friend.

Dad dropped Flora and shifted into a human form. Seeing as he still had sharp teeth and fangs that meant he wasn't a Were of any kind.

"My little darling!" He chimed as he ran up to me and patted my head.

I pulled back. How dare he hurt my friends and then act as though nothing bad happened between us.

"If this is about me leaving you and your mother when you were two then please forgive me. I had to go and burn a village!" He smiled sweetly and then said, "Where is your mother?"

"Dead. She died defending me from my Darkstreak. Which was your job as a father!!!" I shouted in his face.

He flinched and looked down, "I didn't know. I've been trying to find you both all this time."

I bit my lip so that I wouldn't cry. Then I remembered my friends.

"YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!!! WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU!!!" I was screaming so loud that I even spat in his face.

"I didn't know that they were your friends. I'll help you patch them up. Just please forgive me," Dad started sounding pleading.

"I would but you're evil!" I hissed.

"I thought you guys left me. And I thought it was because I was evil. I hurt your friends because I thought they were your enemies," He seemed so sincere.

"You hurt me to!!!"

"What!" His eye widened, "You're hurt?! Let me see!"

I turned around and he gasped.

"Your Darkstreak was here. It's three lines. I must've scared him. Let's go," He shifted into a dragon and picked up Sun.

I helped the others get on and then I got on to. I told him the direction to Sun's place and he listened.

Maybe my dad wasn't lying when he said that he was good again.

When we got to the house daddy shifted back to human. Wait did I just think of him as daddy?! Jeez.

-------------------------------------------

AN: Err........just keep reading.

~writer9170