From a Tree

The weight seemed to bounce off as soon as it landed on me completely.

"Oh my goddess!!!! I'm so sorry!" I heard a girl's voice say.

I looked at her and gasped. She was beautiful. The girl looked 15, and had deep violet eyes, long, golden, braided hair, perfect freckles, naturally pink lips, and was just a bit taller than me.

"It's ok. Wait, did you say oh my goddess?" I asked.

"Yes. Most people think the world was created by one god. I prefer do think that many gods and goddesses created it together. But I like goddesses more than gods," she said with a voice like silk.

"That's kinda cool. So what's your name?" I asked.

"Flora Fields. What's yours?" Flora seemed interested but I highly doubt it.

"Sky," I started talking really fast, "Do you happen to be a supernatural?" I asked that because her eyes had the glow of a supernatural in them. I had started noticing that glow in supernatural's eyes after Aspen and Red had turned into wolves.

Flora's mouth dropped open and she whispered, "How'd you know?"

"Your eyes. They have that magic glow," I pointed at her eye.

She giggled, "I guess I shoulda thought of that. I'm a fairy. Are you supernatural?"

I almost laughed in her face. "Why would you think that?"

"Well.....you don't have a glow in your eyes but your aura is different then humans. Now that I look at it, it's not supernatural either. Oh well!" She squealed and helped me up.

While we walked to where Red was I felt a chill run down my spine. Somehow Shadow is following us in the middle of the day. He's gotten stronger.

Flora snarled and said, "There's a nasty aura near by."

-------------------------------------------

CN: How did I miss this?! Why would you ma- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!

-------------------------------------------

AN: What do you mean? I look I like a normal person. (wearing pink bow, black tail, white jeans, and a rainbow t-shirt)

-------------------------------------------

CN: No you don't. You look ridiculous.

-------------------------------------------

AN: I like it. I think that the character's note was a bad idea. No more character's note! Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted! Keep reading!

~writer9170