Chapter 2: Oh crap...

Oh crap I thought. How long have I been here?

I started looking for Morgyn, I pushed my way through the crowd. Getting pushed here and there, trying to find my best friend.

Then I saw her, she was unconscious in the arms of two guys. They were dragging her to a shed on the property.

I instantly knew what they were trying to do. I started running at them, yelling at them to put her down. They didn't listen so I ran up to one and punched him in the face, he glared at me threateningly.

I glared right back at them, growling under my breath "Leave my friend alone."

"What are you gonna do about it?" He said tauntingly

"This" I said about to shift, but someone tackled me from behind. Not this I thought.

The guy who tackled me started dragging me towards the shed while the other two dragged Morgyn, I was struggling to get away but he was too strong.

He dragged me into the shed following Morgyn's captors, he slammed the door shut. He started trying to get my pants off me but I was struggling too much, thinking No no no. The other 2 guys held me down, just when I thought it was all over, someone in wolf form burst through the door...

Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapters, I'll continue tomorrow, I promise.....