Chapter 17: The Warning

After Morgyn and I met and did things together we went home and I let Lacey play with her friends while I went for a walk.

When I was deep in the forest I stumbled upon an old willow tree so I decided to take a nap against the tree since I had been walking awhile.

I fell asleep then a large thud woke me up. I looked up to see a sparkly bright goddess-like figure standing in front of me. The light coming off her was so bright I had to shield my eyes.

"Hello? Who's there?" I said as the light died down

"I am the moon goddess I am here to warn you of a horrible tragedy Hazelyn."

"What kind of tragedy" I asked

"I don't have much time but they are coming you have to tell Ethan and the pack they have to hide you and Lacey"

"Ok" I say worriedly

"Hurry Hazelyn, they are coming" she said before disappearing

I ran as fast as I could towards the pack house, in about ten minutes I was there and Ethan was just walking in the door.

I yelled his name and he turned around looking concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"The moon goddess came to me and warned me, you have to hide me and Lacey quick they are coming" I said frantically

He put his hands on his hips and smiled "I know what your trying to do, your trying to prank me"

"I'm not they really are coming"

"Who?" he asked

"I don't know them"

"See your pranking me" he chuckles and walks back to his car on his way to another last minute meeting.

I try to chase his car but it doesn't work. As his car turns the corner I see shadows moving in the distance of the forest coming towards me......