Chapter 15:

6 months later

Lacey has grown so much in 6 months, she will be turning 2 in 1 month. Ethan loves her so much even though he's not her real father.

We adopted her so she is legally ours. She is so cute. She will be strong when she is older, there is something very special about her. I myself am a rare werewolf. I am what is referred to as a blood wolf my wolf coat is a reddish color.

1 year and 1 month later

Today is Lacey's 3rd birthday and we have alot planned for her. The whole pack is throwing a party. The women in the pack adore her, there is also a new family in the pack that we are going to meet today, they have a son named Logan that's Lacey's age.

I started walking down the hall to the living room.

"Momma wait up" Lacey said running after me

"Alright darling" I stopped and waited and then once she caught up we kept walking.

We walked into the large living room and I spotted the family so I walked over with Lacey right behind me.

"Hello you must be the Shinta family, I'm the Betas mate, Hazelyn and this is my daughter Lacey" I turned to Lacey to see her and their son Logan staring at each other.

Then the big kids came in the room and ran around and knocked Lacey down and Logan stepped in front of her and growled.

I think Lacey found her mate, wow that was fast. After introductions we had the party and little miss Lacey got spoiled rotten, every single pack member got her a present.

Once I saw her start yawning I carried her to her bed and laid her down and closed her bedroom door as I left the room.

I headed to my closet and changed into really short shirts and a spaghetti strap tank top on.

I headed towards our bed to see Ethan staring at me smirking with lust in his eyes..... Lets just say that we had a very pleasurable time in bed....

I'm really sorry I haven't updated! Almost 1000 reads I'm so happy.

Keep reading!

Goodnight y'all