Chapter 8: Kidnapped

In the next couple days I wasn't allowed to leave the house without Ethan and a couple guards with me.

One day Ethan had to go to the pack house for important pack business.

"Please just come with me." He said

"I'll be fine there are guards everywhere." I assured him

"I know I just don't like the idea of you being away from me even with guards." He said worried

"I'll be fine, you better go or you'll be late." I said

"Alright" he said giving me a quick kiss and going out the door.

I mainly sat around watching TV. Then I saw shadows in the backyard. A couple minutes ago I sent the guards to get some sleep.

I went out to look around and what I saw terrified me. Right there in the backyard was about 15 large rogue wolves.

Then all of a sudden I heard movement next to me and someone pounced on me, I screamed and they quickly covered my mouth and growled "You're coming with us"

The next thing I knew they had me tied up with rope that had silver in it. They started dragging me out of the yard and the guards ran after trying to catch up they killed one of the guards and beat the other one to near death.

The last thing I remember is being tossed roughly in the back of a van then I blacked out, tears rolling down my eyes.

----------

Ethan's POV

I was talking to one of my packmates when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back, what if something is wrong with Hazelyn, I thought.

Then my phone started ringing, oh god, I thought. It was one of the guards.

"Hello?" I said hearing labored breathing

"Ethan, someone has kidnapped Hazelyn!" He said alarmed

"I will be right there"

"Hurry" he said before I hung up.

I changed into wolf form and ran as fast as I could not caring who saw me.

When I got to the house the front looked normal, I shifted back to human form and charged through the door, Mark, one of the guards was sitting on a kitchen chair looking troubled and badly beaten slightly starting to heal.

"Where is Hazelyn?" I growled

"They took her." Said Mark

"No!" I yelled

I ran out to the backyard, seeing a guards dead body and a weak rogue that Mark managed to capture.

I picked the rogue up by the throat.

"Don't kill him, he will be useful." Said Mark coming outside

I put the rogue down.

"Where did they take her?!?" I said anger coming off me in waves.

"I won't talk" he said

I slammed him against the side of the house and punched him in the stomach twice.

"Alright I'll talk" he said

"They took her to the rogue camp." He said

"Why?" I asked

"The rogue king want to mate with her and marry her." He explained making my anger grow at the thought of someone raping my mate.

"Where is the rogue camp?" I growled ready to kill

"I'll tell you on one condition." He said

"What?" I growled

"I want to help you rescue her and I want to deliver the final blow to the rogue king" he said

"But your a rogue, why would you want to kill your own king?" Asked Mark

"Because I hate him I'm the omega of the pack he doesn't treat me right and he killed my mate." Growled the rogue

"Deal" I said

"Ok I'll show you where it is, but first we need a plan." He said

--------------

What do you guys think of this chapter? I will try to update later today!