Chapter 7: The rogues

The next morning I got up before Ethan and showered, when I got out of the shower I heard Ethan knock on the bathroom door and say "hurry I got to shower too."

"Ok" I said

I left the bathroom and Ethan came in. I went to my closet and picked out a pink tank-top and a gray jacket, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I cooked breakfast for Ethan and I, we ate quickly. Then we slipped on our shoes.

We went to meet his parents at Red Lobster, it went really well and his parents seemed to like me. After we ate Ethan took me to a movie.

It was about 10 when we got home. We went straight to bed.

I slept about 3 hours then was awakened by a sound in the bedroom. I looked towards the source of the source of the noise.

Staring back at me were 3 full grown wolves. I screamed and one wolf shifted to human and grabbed at me.

Suddenly Ethan jumped in front me in wolf form and fought him off. Then the other two wolves came at me but I shifted and started fight them. Ethan jumped in and helped me fight them.

In the end, we won.

"What were those?" I asked

"Rogues" he said

"Oh I've heard of them but at least now they're dead." I said relieved

"More will come for you if they want you bad enough to send their 3 top fighters." He said worriedly

"What should we do?"

"I'll call the pack, they will clean up this mess and have guards stationed around the whole house." He said

"Good" I said

After everything was cleaned up and guards were everywhere, we climbed in bed and drifted to sleep.....

-------------

Sorry it's so short but I am tired.

Goodnight

I will try to update tomorrow