Chapter 12: The Heat of a wolf

I pulled Ethan aside and said "Ethan I'm on heat"

"He smirked then said "go pack bags for both of us for a week we will stay at a hotel til your heat is over"

"Alright" I said

I packed our bags and loaded up the car. After the drive we had a room on the top floor. We had someone take our bags to our room while we checked in.

In the elevator it was silent. I couldn't take it anymore I kissed him. It only took him a second to respond.

When the elevator door opened he used his werewolf speed to carry me to our room locking the door behind him.

*****Sex scene starts now*****

As soon as he locked the door he pressed me against the wall kissing me with so much love and passion I felt tingles go through my whole body.

Needing to feel more skin I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He allowed me to pull it over his head.

I ran my hands over his abs. He tugged off my shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me to the bed and laid me down making sure not to put all his weight on me.

He sucked on my mark and I moaned in pleasure. I pulled of his pants leaving him in his boxers his not so little friend already trying to make an appearance.

He reached behind me unclasping my bra and sliding it off. Then tugged at my skinny jeans pulling them off. He pulled my panties off with his teeth.

He groaned in pleasure at my naked body. He slipped off his boxers. We kissed this kiss more hungry and full of need, he kissed down my jawline towards my breast taking one nipple in his mouth and sucking hard on each nipple

I moaned out as he kissed down my stomach feeling wetness overcome my lower areas.

He moved between my legs looking up at me as if asking me for permission. I nodded quickly, he didn't waste anytime. Sucking on my clit I moaned his name louder.

He moved his fingers in quick circles around my sensitive spot slowly gaining speed until I was screaming his name, he then slipped his fingers in and out of me gaining speed then I decided to take control.

I got him to sit on the bed. I licked my finger rubbing it across the tip of his cock. Then putting his cock in my mouth slipping it in and out quickly while he was groaning my name gently grasping my hair.

He took over again. Flipping me on the bed, he slipped his cock into me. At first it hurt but I found myself moaning "come on Ethan baby faster faster", we reached our climax screaming each others names.

Sex scene complete

Then we laid under the covers in the bed trying to catch our breath falling asleep in each others arms as we did.

Hope you liked it! I'll try to write a little more tonight and maybe update tomorrow! Goodnight!