Chapter 3: My mate?

Someone in wolf form burst through the door, the wolf had a dark brown coat so it must be a beta I thought.

The wolf growled at the guys who dragged us in there, the guys shifted and started fighting the beta.

They were a whirl-wind of claws, teeth, and fur. Two of the guys ran away it was only the beta and a regular wolf.

Then I heard a loud snap and a yelp, then the regular wolf ran/limped away whimpering.

The beta shifted back into human form, he had dark brown hair, iridescent green eyes, a muscular body.

He walked over and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"I think so, thanks that was a really close call."

"You don't need to thank me" he said

We sat there in a moment of awkward silence.

"Do you need help getting your friend home?" He asked

"Yah that would be great" I said

He picked Morgyn up in his arms and asked "Do you have a ride?"

"No" I said remembering what Ally said about not being able to stay long.

He led me to his car and layed Morgyn in the backseat, and holding the door open for me. I climbed in noticing how nice the inside of his car was.

He got in the front seat and started driving. I told him our address. As the car progressed the ride was silent.

We arrived at the apartment, he carried Morgyn to her bedroom and then went outside, I met him at the door.

"I don't believe I ever told you my name" he said

"Me neither" I said

"My name is Ethan, Beta of the White Fang pack" he said

" I'm Hazelyn, I don't have a rank in the Full moon pack"

He held his hand out for a hand shake, when our hand touched it sent tingles up my arm. I didn't know why.

He said "I know we just met but would you like to meet me for lunch tomorrow?"

"Sure where do you want to meet?" I asked

"How about at the mall?"

"Ok I'll meet you at the food court around noon" I said

"Ok" said Ethan

We said goodbye. As he walked down the stairs toward the exit to the apartment building, part of me wanted him to come back, my wolf...

Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you guys are liking this book so far!

Don't forget to vote comment and message me if you want!