Chapter 5: Moving on

For the next couple months Ethan and Morgyn helped me pack, my room was filled with boxes, I had never really moved except when I moved in with Morgyn but that was a very long time ago.

Before they started helping me pack Ethan and I looked at houses, we picked the perfect house, it was a kinda lime green color, and had 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

First we started packing all my stuff from the living room, just stuff like my blankets, and lamps. Since Morgyn would still be living here I didn't pack too much from the living room.

Then we packed all my clothes, bed sheets, bathroom stuff, etc.

When we were all done packing, we loaded the moving truck. I didn't have very much stuff so it only took one trip.

After we dropped all the stuff off I came back to the house to say bye to Morgyn even though our house was only 15 minutes away.

I walked in the door and Morgyn was sitting on the couch, I sat next to her.

"So, I guess you'll be getting a new roommate?" I asked

"Yah, Ally is moving in tomorrow. But I'll miss you." She said sadly

"It's only a 15 minute drive and I'm in a new pack now, why don't you come visit us sometime."

"Ok" she said

I gave her a hug, that lasted about 2 minutes. Then Ethan honked the horn.

"That's my cue." I said laughing and walked out waving to Morgyn.

----------------

Next Ethan and I went furniture shopping, we divide to get bright happy colors, so we got a lime green couch and an orange lounge chair.

We got a wooden dining table, went shopping for kitchen supplies. You name something you need for a new house we got it.

When we got back to our new house, we had a bunch of Ethan's pack members unload the new stuff. Meanwhile he was taking me out to dinner.

We went to a place called The Melt where all they serve is grilled cheese, Ethan and I got the same thing, the mushroom melt.

It was nice and afterward we went to see a movie, we saw The Fault in our Stars, it was so sad even Ethan cried a little bit he didn't want to admit it.

When we got home all the stuff we bought was in its place, we went up to our master bedroom and we laid on the bed and Ethan turned on the TV.

He pulled me close to him and kissed my head.

"You haven't marked me yet." I stated

"Do you want me to now?" He asked

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright"

He leaned in to kiss me, his soft lips met mine and he kissed me, our lips parted as he kissed down my neck.

It didn't even hurt when his teeth slipped into my neck as he marked me. Then we parted and just lay there to fall asleep.

------------------

Sorry for the shortness I'll try to update later today!