Chapter 5 (part 2)

Once we were outside in the fresh air instead of the hot interior of the club, I realized just how late it was. The time on my phone was 1:30 am. Nick was my ride. Marshall took my hand and guided me down the street away from the club. We walked for a while and made a right turn onto a familiar looking street. Are we even going to his car?

"Where is your car?" I asked, slightly over tired and annoyed.

"I live right there. I walked." He notified me and pointed to his complex. "I thought I might have beer and I don't drink and drive."

I nodded in agreement. I mentally praised Marshall for being smart enough to not drink and drive.

"And now I got you with me so." He started but never finished.

Marshall guided me up the stairs I'd walked once before and right to his front door. He unlocked it and inside was his small living room. On the kitchen counter were pieces of paper with scribbled notes and things on them.

"Sit down." He demanded.

"Can you just drive me home?" I was not in the mood for his games.

"Jesus that was fast." He laughed. "C'mon Rach just stay a while with me."

"No I did that last time and you got touchy." I reminded him.

"Excuse me?" He asked in disbelief. "I seem to remember you got very handsy with me honey."

"Maybe I did but you still did too."

"Your point?"

Marshall came closer to me with his hands on my hips. He leaned his forehead on mine like he had done so many times before.

"My point is, I don't want to go farther than that." I made sure my voice sounded strong.

"Okay we won't." He promised. "Unless you want me to."

He brushed his lips against mine. We paused briefly, stealing this moment to look at each other. Marshall dove in again and began kissing my neck.

"And by the way," He mumbled in between kisses. Marshall raised his lips to my ear. "You gave me permission to get touchy."

I nodded and let him trace the curves of my hips. Marshall wasn't one to stay inside the boundaries. I wasn't sure he had any. His fingertips tugged at the hem of my dress, slightly touching the skin underneath. I knew I looked nervous.

"Don't worry I won't do anything else." He murmured against the skin on my neck. "Even though I really really want to."

"Marshall." I said sternly. "You promised."

"I know but you just look so hot in this dress." He whispered playfully in my ear. "But I bet you'd look better with it off."

I gasped as his hands cupped my upper thighs. He roughly pulled my body against his and kissed my lips forcefully. He put a lot of force into his actions. My hands gripped the back of his neck. I was desperate to feel him.

Marshall slammed us up against the wall beside his door. He gripped my wrists and pinned them to the wall. I tilted my head back allowing him to kiss my neck.

"You are so...sexy." Marshall snarled. "I wish you'd let me...the things I would do..."

I didn't say anything. My arms were being held against the wall behind us, expanding my chest to give Marshall a full view. He pulled away from my lips and let his eyes travel all over my chest. He bit his bottom lip as he studied me.