Chapter 19 (part 1)

*two weeks later*

I walk in to the bedroom where Marshall lays in the bed on his back. His ribs appear to be nearly healed although his bruises remain the same. The cut on his temple has turned into a harsh scar about 1 inch long. He smiles at me when I enter and pats the bed for me to get in with him. I obey and crawl in beside him.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, slinging my arm across his abdomen.

"Better." He nods. "I think I'll be able to get training again."

"Marshall..." I say with exasperation. "We talked about this."

"I know. I said it wasn't enough to make me stop." He contradicts aggressively. "It's who I am. And who I want to be."

I decide to let it go. For now. Rule and I have been in contact since Marshall's release. Everyone is expecting him back at the gym soon.

"Just promise me you'll fight within your weight class." I look into his oceans of blue eyes.

"I promise." He nods.

His hand brushes a loose piece of hair away from my face before kissing me lightly. He pulls away but I follow him and kiss him again.

"They deprived me of everything in that hospital." He mumbles.

"Oh yeah?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah. Food, water, sex." He smirks. "You know it's been a month since we...you know."

Marshall's arm curls around my body and rests on my butt. He squeezes and kisses me again on the lips.

"As soon as you're better." I try to wiggle his hand off my back side.

Marshall groans. "Now you're depriving me too." He laughs.

"I am not." I smack his shoulder playfully. "It's for your own good."

"You know this is incredibly difficult for me." He turns his head to look at me. "Having to keep my hands off you."

"I'm sorry?"

"God this is such...a tease..."

Marshall's hand pulls up the hem of the t shirt, esposing my black lace underwear. He pulls it up more, sending goosebumps all over my stomach.

"Take this off for me." He demands, tugging on the fabric.

"Marshall this isn't good for you." I warn.

"I'm fine baby relax." He mumbles. "You're good for me."

I begin to take off the t shirt but his hands take over and slip it off. I'm now in just a bra and panties at Marshall's mercy. It's not good for his healing process to do this, but I can't say no to him. He flips on his side and leans on his elbow over me. His dog tags rest in the valley of my breasts and he takes them between his teeth, urging me to take them off. I do so and he wraps his warm arms around me and begins sucking at my neck.

My nails scratch Marshall's back lightly in response to his sucking. His bare chest is littered with bruises still. This will be the first time we've done it in a month. I wanna make it good. His lips travel down to my breasts and deliver light kisses to them while his fingers struggle with the hook of my bra. Once undone, Marshall straddles my hips pulling the fabric away slowly.

"I've missed you." He says under his breath.

It's dark in his bedroom. The only light is a dim bedside table lamp. It's cold too. We've been thrust into December and it gets cold in Detroit.

Supermanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें