Ch. 6 A 'Shocking' Weekend

Y/n pov

 Downtown Vale near the Central Bank of Vale.

Ah. Saturday, school just got out and I have the whole weekend to not worry about juggling my school and super-hero life, and I have a training with Yang today, this could not be better.

SMASH

Spider-Man just smashed into a car

Is what I would be saying if I did not have to deal with this guy

3rd pov

y/n: Ow, okay was not expecting that.

The man responsible for this was walking towards y/n, and he is wearing a brown and yellow battle suit with gauntlets that seem to be giving off some sort of energy.

y/n gets up and shakes the blow off but it does not get rid of all of the pain.

???: Stay down little bug, if you know whats good for you.

y/n: You know I can't do that Combustible Lemon, you did try and steal 1 million worth of lien and I...

Combustible Lemon: Wait, what did you just call me.

y/n: Well I have to call you something I just can't call you dude or bad guy, that would just be awkward.  And I thought you wear yellow and your gloves explode if they hit something, and Lemons are yellow, but they don't explode so it would have to be a combustible lemon to do that.

Combustible Lemon: Please stop talking, and never call me that again!

y/n: Well what am I supposed to call you?

Combustible Lemon: Hmmm...Call me,

He slames his fists together creating a burst of energy from his gloves.

Combustible Lemon: The SHOCKER!

After he says this he fires a beam of energy, but Spider-Man, saw it coming this time.

y/n: Shocker huh? Hmmm, doesn't seem right, you don't shoot electricity..

He hit him with a blast before he could finish, knocking Spidey on his back

y/n: Mph..OK your right, not important right now.

Spidey did a flip back up and Starting to throw web balls at him, to try and keep him at a distance, he new shockers gloves will do more damage at a close range.

Even though y/n was agile he was able to hit Spider-Man more than a couple of times, he then tried to shock a civilian, to get y/n caught in the blast zone, but Spidey swung in and got the bystander, wining around a corner and sending him off before getting back to Shocker.

y/n: Trying to use inocents sorry buddy thats a red card, please stop and turn your self in to the nearest athourities, your on a 5 year suspension, I am sorry Shockey but rules are rules.

Shocker: AHHHHGH!!

He starts firing more rapaidly now, Spidey dodges as much as he can before he has to shoot a web to get out of the spash zone.

y/n: Hey why rob a bank Shocker money is mostly automated now, I am surprised you found any Lien at all.

Shocker: I need the money!

Shocker shoots y/n web strand after he says this.  This caught y/n off guard but he recovers with the landing sustaining minor damage.

y/n: But if your smart enough to build a battle suit and energy gauntlets, why do you need to rob a bank?  Just sell your tech if you really need the money that bad.