Ch. 29 Investigation

1 Day till Vytal Festifall

Vale Residental Area Morning

Yang is waiting on a bench near a suburb.

Yang pov

I wonder why Y/n wanted to meet here, I mean it's a nice, I don't come to this area of the city often, mainly because I never had a reason to come here, but I must admit, after growing up in an open field, and living in a dorm for almost a year, the typical suburbs are a nice change of pace.

Y/n: Hey Yang.

I turn around and see Y/n, and I greet him with a warm smile as he sits down.

Yang: Hey babe, so yesterday's assembly was surprising, to say the least.

Y/n: *sigh* Yeah.

I could tell that everything that has been going on in the last few days, has him stressed I wish I could get him to relax a bit.

Yang: So why did you want to meet here.

Y/n: Oh well because I wanted to meet in a place without the possibility of Osborn listening in.

Yang: Well this place is nice, but I don't think it's the best place to discuss "your job" babe.

Y/n: Oh I know I just wanted to meet here so I can walk you to my apartment, that's where I keep all my investigation stuff.

Yang: Oh cool I always wanted to see your secret spidey hideout.

Y/n: Yeaaaaaaaaah it is not the most glamorous place.

Yang: Oh it can't be that bad.

Y/n walks me a couple of blocks to the west and to an apartment that is a little run down, we walk in and take the elevator to the top floor and walk to the room 404. 

3rd pov.

Y/n: *opens the door* Well this was my home for a little while.

Yang: Oh, it's um...small?

Y/n: It's fine I know that it is a pretty crappy place.

Yang: I don't know I can think of ~some uses for it~

Y/n: *nervous* Oh, maybe we can come back later if you want.

Yang: You got it, but first what have you got from this investigation?

Y/n: Well my from what I gathered I have a theory that Norman, manipulated events to get Torchwick and the White Fang to become far less of a threat or taken out of the picture entirely.  Then the Green Goblin shows up, and he manages to get Ironwood and his military force out of the city.

Yang: Which makes Norman top dog in the city.

Y/n: And Goblin the most dominant force in the underworld.

Yang: So it stands to reason that they are working together.

Y/n: Or they are the same person.

Yang: You think that's a possibility?

Y/n: Maybe but we can't rule it out.

Yang: I guess if someone can make a person out of sand, then anything is possible.  By the way, you said that you had an idea on the identity of the creator of the Sandman, who apparently shakes the ground.

Y/n: *sigh* Yeah, Otto Octavius.

Yang: *surprised* Otto Octavius, our teacher Otto Octavius?

Y/n: Yeah I helped him to create four robot arms that he can control with his thoughts, and he has a bone to pick with Ironwood, who kicked him out of Atlas because he thought his ideas were too dangerous.