Ch. 31 Confrontation

A/n: Hey guys just a heads up just like ch. 21 this is another dark and more violent chapter and has more death in it, I am pretty sure you guys can handle it but I just wanted to give you all a heads up just in case.

Amity Colosseum

Team JNPR just defeated team BRNZ and team SSSN and team NDGO are walking to the Colosseum, while team JNPR is celebrating their victory, team SADE were getting medical attention and Team RWBY watches from the stands.

Yang Pov

Ruby: Yeah they pulled it off!

Weiss: Like there was any doubt, they have the legendary Pyrrha Nikos after all right Yang?

Yang: Y..yeah definitely!

Ruby: Hey sis you alright you sound kind of sad.

I knew if anyone could see that I was feeling off it would be my baby sister, alright Yang time to put on a brave face, and act like your not starting to freak out.

Yang: Nah! I am just still taking in that awesome fight!

My team is excited, and I don't blame them the tournament one of the most exciting things in the world, and I want to be excited, but I'm honestly getting incredibly worried. I look over to the seat on my left that I had reserved for Y/n, I know that he is infiltrating a secure ship, but I don't think he would have taken this long, I need to give him another call.

Yang: Hey I am going to get some more refreshments you girls want anything.

Weiss: Again!? You have gotten drinks three times now, are you sure you can afford it.

Yang: Oh it's fine I am buying on your tab.

Weiss: Wait, What?

Yang: Hey you offered.

Weiss: That was before I knew my card was declined!

Yang: You know what I will get some for everyone.

Ruby/Blake: Thanks!

Weiss: ON MY CARD!

Yang: Oh you will sort it out Weiss you always do.

I go into the corridor and pulls out her scroll and call Y/n for the 5th time.

Yang: *worried* Come one babe please answer!

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

3rd Pov

Meanwhile

Team JNPR is walking off the arena while, but stop and meet team SSSN halfway.

Sun: Hey nice win guys, that was impressive.

Jaune: Thank you guys, but I am sure that you can pull this off as well.

Nora: Well just as long as you get on the bad sides of those lovely ladies.

Scarlet: That is easier said than done for some of us, *gestures to Neptune*

Neptune: Hey what does that mean?

Scarlet: It means your terrible with women.

Neptune: No I'm not!

Sun: He has got a point dude, I mean you talk a big game but you play a terrible one.

Neptune: Hey I play a great game, isn't right Sage?

Sage: ...no...no you definitely do not.

Neptune: Hey! Don't you remember that I took Weiss Schnee, to the ball?