Ch. 30 Doc Ock

The Vytal Festifall has begun.

3rd Pov

Team C.F.V.Y of Beacon just won their fight against Team T.P.A.Z of Atlas, and the randomizer has just selected the next fight to be Team R.W.B.Y of Beacon and team A.B.R.N of Haven.  Team R.W.B.Y is currently in one of the lockers rooms for some pre-battle preparation.

Weiss: Ice crystals?

Blake: Check.

Weiss: Fire crystals?

Ruby: Cheek.

Weiss: Good, Yang are you good.

Yang: Locked and loaded!

Ruby: Is everybody ready!

Weiss/Blake/Yang: Yeah!

Ruby: Great now how long, until we start!

Weiss: A minute an a half.

Ruby: *Whine* That's too long!

Weiss: Oh! Yang is Y/n coming he wasn't at the seat we saved for him in the stands.

Yang: I told you guys he, has some personal business to attend to so he might be a little late.

Ruby: *whine* Oh, but I want him to see us kick some butt.

Yang: I know Ruby I do too, and he said he will do his best to make it but, if he doesn't it's fine, and he would want us to kick ass all the same!

Weiss: If he does miss this then whatever he is doing better be important.

Meanwhile

Spider-Man is currently in running in the empty Beacon corridors, to reach Otto's Office hoping he can catch him before he does anything drastic.

Spider-Man: *Frantic* Why do the offices have to be so far away!

He then reaches his office and busts the door open, and his eyes widen to see that no one is there.

Spider-Man: Oh no, no, no...I'm too *notices the remote* ...late?

 He goes over and grabs the remote with only one button.

Spider-Man: If Si-Fi movies have taught me anything it's that any remote with one big button *presses button and the desk moves to reveal a hidden entrance to a secret laboratory.*

Spider-Man: Always opens up a secret tunnel, door, and/or passageway.

He then cautiously walks down the stairs and reaches the Laboratory's main hall that is 11 ft. wide, and the hall has a research table every ten paces on first on the left, then another ten paces there will be another one on the right, and as he walks he overlooks all of them, getting more and more worried for Otto as he reads them off.

Spider-Man: Shockers Gauntlets.

Spider-Man: Electric Chip.

Spider-Man: Subject Sandman

Spider-Man: Goblin Glider modifcations.

Spider-Man: Prototype Battle Suit.

Spider-Man: Atlesian Knight-200 Self-destruct Override, 

Spider-Man: Project B.E.N.

The next workbench he sees a recorder next to a vile of blue liquid, so he walks over grabs the vile and it reads the Null formula and he then grabs the recorder and hits play.

Otto*recording* Ironwood. Feel like I can't turn around without seeing his face.  He smiles for the cameras collects his accolades...and keeps his bootheel pressed against my neck.  Why can't anyone see how selfish he is? How spiteful?  How...Evil.  Oh but I will show them the real Ironwood behind the mask, then I will do the same to everyone who doubted me.  Make them feel how I felt! Small, weak insignificant! And with the help of the Null. Formula, and Norman's finances I can do that.  And all he asks for in return is help building his new empire, heh heh well as long as it involves getting closer to all those doubters, I will do anything he says.

Spider-Man: Oh Otto, what have you done?

Unknown to Y/n a mechanical arm was sneaking behind him, his Spider-sense went off but it was too late and the arm grabbed him and threw him across the hall into a circular test room.

While he was flying through the hall he dropped the recorder and Otto used the bottom left arm to smash it to pieces.  He then stomps across the hall to where Spider-Man is.

Spidey gets up and sees that he still has the Null. Formula.

Otto: Hand it over!

Spider-Man: What so you can just use it on me?

Otto: Unfortunately no your altered genetic structure, would cancel out the effect, and I need to test it on someone with a powerful semblance, to show my strength to Ironwood, and her fight will be starting soon, so Hand it over.  I WILL NOT ask again.

Spider-Man: Otto please listen to me, I have seen the files I know what Ironwood has done to you.

Otto: Then you know why he needs to suffer.

Spider-Man: This isn't the way Otto, what he did to you was wrong, and he needs to stand trial for that, but killing him will only make you more of a monster than he is.

Otto: Ironwood is a weed, even if we did put him behined bars his lawyers would get him out a week later.  No there is only one way to kill a weed, you got to pull it from the root!

Spider-Man: Otto please you're a good person you dedicated your life to helping people and teaching them, please I am begging you don't throw it away like this.

Otto: Hmph, I never pegged you for such a weakling L/N!

Spider-Man: *Surprised* You knew?

Otto: I don't want to hurt you F/n, but this means too much to me, and if I need to get through you to accomplish it...so be it.

Start 0:37  End 1:35 *Spoilers for Spider-Man PS4*

Otto then just tosses Y/n to the ground who is barely conscious, and then takes the formula and inserted it into his upper right arm, and a syringe needle comes out of the middle of the claw, and it then retracts.

Otto: Well now, let's see how the great Pyrrha Nikos handles the formula.

Spider-Man: O...otto....p......please don't do this....you...were...good...man.

Otto: That man is gone Y/n, in life you have to be the man who can make the hardest decisions.

Otto then takes another syringe, Labeled B.E.N and sticks it in Y/n and draws some blood.

Spider-Man: AHHHHHHHH!!

Otto: *the syringe out* Hm.  Yes, this should be enough.

Otto: Goodbye Y/n L/n.

Otto then leaves by tearing a hole through the roof, leaving Y/n behind.

Spider-Man: *Trying to stand up* G...gotta get t...topside...*Falls on his hands and Knees*

He tries calling Pyrrha but can't get a signal.

Spider-Man: N...need....help...got...to...warn...the...others.

A/n Hey guy first I would like to apologize for this chapter being shorter than the others, and for ending this chapter on a cliff hanger.  Well, Otto Octavius has fully become Doc Ock is now on his way to the Arena to confront Ironwood and display his power.  Things Don't look good, and I am not going to lie, I don't think everyone is going to make it out alive in the next chapter.