Ch. 18 Thrill of the Hunt

It has been two weeks since the Sandman was arrested and detained by Oscorp.  Since then y/n and Yang have gotten a lot closer, and the city has been mostly quiet with only small crimes, due to this y/n was able to manage his life a little better taking time to hang out with team RWBY and JNPR, Sun and Neptune, going on romantic dates and superhero missions with Yang, and just being Spider-Man.  Now he is helping out his good friend Jaune prepare for his first real date with Pyrrah.

Outside team JNPR room

y/n: Relax man, you got nothing to worry about. 

Jaune: That is said easier said than done man.

y/n: Come on man you want this nervous before.

Jaune: Well before I did not know she was into me.

y/n: And I still don't know how. Come on she is probably just as nervous as you are.

Jaune: What do I do?

y/n: Um..just be yourself, take her somewhere nice, talk about your favorite song or something, just be you, now turn around and knock on that door.

Jaune looked down at his Pumpkin Pets hoodie and jeans. 

Jaune: Should I dress more formal.

y/n: Nah, ladies love the hoodie and jeans combo just ask Yang, know go and show her a good time. And that is the last advice you will get out of me, I promised Dr. Octavious, I will help him with his micro-robotics project. Good luck man.

Y/n leaves,  leaving Jaune outside the door to his own dorm room.

Jaune pov

OK Jaune you can do this *knock* *knock*

Moments later Pyrrahs opened the door wearing a lovely red coat with a hood that is ideal to keep someone warm with casual jeans but somehow Pyrrah made them look fashionable.

Jaune: P...Pyrrah you look incredible.

Pyrrah: Thanks I didn't know if I should dress fashionable or casual so I dressed for both. I am...glad you like it.

Jaune: Oh it's lovely, but now I kinda feel underdressed.

Pyrrah: OH no your not, underdressed Jaune.

She then puts her hand on my left sleeve and starts moving it up and down,  I turned red as she did so but I think she was just as anxious as I am.

Pyrrah: I..think..it looks cute on you.

Jaune: Really..um..thanks.

Oh...she is really beautiful how did I not see it before.

Pyrrah: So where do you want to go.

Juane: I have a few ideas.

3rd pov

Jaune first took Pyrrah, to the nicest restaurant in Vale,(that he could afford) and they made polite conversation over lunch.

Pyrrah: *laughs* You did not.

Jaune: I did, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Pyrrah: Did you even read the book before you brought it to show and tell.

Jaune: Not really I just wanted to show my peers what kind of books my mom reads.

Pyrrah: Oh I wonder what your mom thought about her baby boy showing his friends Ninjas of Love 1.

Jaune: Oh you should have seen her face when she came to the school to pick up the book, she was all shades of red.

Pyrrah: Did you get suspended?