Ch. 25 Undermine

Two weeks after Ruby and Yang returned to Beacon

Pyrrha had just finished beating team CRDL for the third time this week in preparation for the Vytal Festival in 10 days. As the room lights up again Proffecer Goodwitch walks past the groaning members of team CRDL, and stops in front of Pyrrha.

Glynda: Well done Pyrrah, this match lasted three minutes shorter than the last one.

Pyrrha: Thanks.

Glynda: I doubt we will find any first-year student to match your strength.

As Goodwitch says that Yang instinctively looks next to her Y/n, knowing that Spider-Man could give a good match and he might actually win. Y/n however he did not notice in fact he really was not paying attention to the fight because he knew what the outcome was going to be, instead, Y/n was writing down ideas for new Spidey suits and gadgets.

Y/n Spidey Notes

Ideas for Spidey Suit Version 3

Design Changes

Red boots

Smaller Black Spider instead of the big white one?

More Flexible Material,

Gadget Ideas

Web Traps,

Impact Web

Spider-Drone X3

Electric Web

Web Trip Mine

Web bomb

Spider Bots

Y/n Pov

Suspects for the Creation of Sandman, Shocker, and the deterioration of the White Fang in Vale

Norman Osborn 99%

Others 1%

Side note: Access Atlas records and find Otto Octavius' file.

Y/n Pov

Before I look into taking out Osborn I should try and deal with what's left of the White Fang losing Toorchwick and the train in Moutain Glenn was a big hit but I still need to find the boss lady and then I can figure out a plan to take out Norman.

Yang: ...ey,

One might think that I should worry about Norman first since he is the bigger threat, and yes that is true. However, Norman is smart I know he has a plan but he is going to take his time executing it. The White Fang is getting stretched thin and desperate, which can lead to more 'Reckless' behavior.

Yang: Hey.

3rd Pov

Y/n: Oh sorry lost in thought, what is it, babe?

I look and see Yang packed and ready to go,

Yang: Class is over, you doing anything after class?

Y/n: Not really I think I am just gonna go back to the dorm and work on my spidey notes.

Yang: NO!

Y/n was a little shocked by Yangs sudden and quick denial for him to work on his spidey notes in the dorm.

Y/n: Why?

Yang: Because we...uh...need it to um... re-decorating it!

Y/n: Re-decorating it?

Yang: Yes! We decided we did not the placement of some of the furniture.

Y/n: Oh well I can help you...