Ch. 13 Subject 102

Otto Octavius' office

3rd pov

Osborn: Think of it as a 'golden ticket' just show it to my shuttle pilot on the bullhead, and he will take you to East city.

y/n: WOW t...thanks, Mr. Osborn.

Osborn: Oh don't mention it.

y/n leaves

Otto: I am so sorry Mr. Osborn

Osborn: Oh don't worry about it, Otto, you're a teacher it is only natural for you to have visitors.

Otto: Yes, Yes! Of course.

Osborn: However I do suggest, that you lock your doors from now on, we would not want anyone to find out about our little projects.  You know I don't like loose ends.

Otto: Yes I...I know.

Osborn: Great. now *looks at ottos desk* shall we?

Otto: Of course,

Otto then pulls out a small remote and presses a button, and his desk moves to reveal a hidden laboratory.  And they both descend down to the darkness.

As they both reach the bottom and Otto turns on the lights revealing his lab containing his investors and subjects, in cells that Read: Subject 101 C.T., Subject 102 Flint Marco, Subject 103 Leonard Church *Deceased*, Subject 104 Jimmy Jordan.

Osborn looks around the room and takes it all in. and Otto puts on his extra arms.

Osborn: You've been busy

*clank clop* After hearing this noise, Osborn quickly turns around. 

Otto: Oh you don't know the half of it.

Osborn: Wow, those are impressive Octavius,*condescending tone* what have you made those for?

Otto: Well for what you wanted to achieve, I thought I could b..be more helpful if I can focus on multiple things at once, and keep a safe distance.

Osborn: So have you found a suitable Subject use for the subjects I have given you for 'our treatments'. 

Otto: Yes, right this away.

They walk toward a cell with a strong two-way, mirror in the front. and in this cell is a rugged middle-aged man with a green shirt, who is hocked up to a strange machine.

Osborn: Who is this.

Otto: This is Subject 102 Flint Marco, a small-time crook who has just been released due to Vale Minimum Security, being filled up with White Fang soldiers. 

Osborn: I see, so does he know who we are.

Otto: No I reached out to him in a phone call, and offered him a lot of money.

Osborn: So what makes him so special.

Otto: No that is what makes him the perfect subject, he has no semblance, so no semblance will try and reject any of our 'experiments'

Osborn was honestly shocked as he said this.

Osborn: Is that even possible.

Otto: Yes although it is a 1/1,000,000,000 chance, and there has not been a recorded one in about 200 years.

Osborn: So what were you planning to do.

Otto: I thought he would be a perfect candidate for the Sandman formula. 

Osborn smiles

Osborn: see Otto you can do good work if you are given a little direction.

Otto giggles at this very passive-aggressively. 

Osborn: So Why not initiate the experiment, Otto.

Otto: What no I was just testing the harnesses, the equipment is not ready yet, I...I need more time. 

Otto was clearly scared

Otto: With all due respect shouldn't we test this first?

Osborn: This is the test.

He presses the button and the machine starts, slowly at first but then it gets faster.

Flint: H-Hey this is starting to feel a little weird.

As the machine picks up Flint starts to evaporate.

Flint: Wha....Whats NO...NO NO WHATS WHATS HAPPING TOO ME!?

A few seconds later he completely turns into sand.

Otto turns off the machine, he and Norman just stand in silence for a few seconds.

Otto: Well what now?

Osborn: We sweep up and try again.

But the sand starts to move and to Norman and Otto's amazement, the sand rises and takes the form of Flint Marco, now made entirely of sand.

Flint: What...NO...NO NO YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeskip

Y/n's apartment 2 hours after Torchwick's arrest. he is investigating who would want the Torchwick out of the picture, and he still has his mask on.

y/n: OK, So with all the evidence points to Raven Branwen or Oscorp.

He sits in his chair and thinks,

I have a very good feeling that Raven knows who Torchwicks boss is, and If Norman is behind it then he could easily find out, with his knowledge, and resources. 

y/n: On one hand Norman, has always wanted power even when I only saw him with my dad I could tell he wanted something more, and in Otto's office he seemed a little off, and scary.  He also has enough money to buy Haven Academy 10 times over, so he could have easily bribed someone to sabotage the train.  Norman would want to get rid of the biggest threat, that could impede his quest for power, and get rid of Torchwick would send a powerful message to them.

y/n: On the other hand Raven has got the skills and the people who can easily blend into White Fang soldiers, and It seemed like she was scared of whoever Fancy-Hats boss was, so sabotaging the Train would so him down? Ah! If I only knew more about Raven I can probably come to a better conclusion.

y/n: Wait if Raven was a student at Beacon then she would be it the student archives.

He jumps up and uses his onboard A.I in his suit to gain access to the Beacon system.

y/n: Search Students keyword Raven.

1 result.

y/n: Yes! Now let's see what her file says.  

y/n: Raven Brownen was a woman who came to Beacon with here brother Qrow, huh whoever named them must have liked birds. Anyway she passed the entrance exam with flying colors so she was put on team S.T.R.Q, along with her leader Summer Rose, Tai Yangxiolong, and her brother Qrow Brownyn.

y/n: OK that as start maybe I can...wait Rose?  Oh that must be Ruby and Yang's mom, well Ruby's real mom and Yangs step-mom I guess, but she did say Her dad and both her moms where on the same............Oh my God!  

y/n: I fought my girlfriend's mom!

A/N: Hi everyone I know this was a short chapter and I am sorry for that, but I guarantee that that next chapter is going to be much larger.