Ch. 19 Picture Perfect

After another romantic evening of web swinging with Yang, they are now on the roof of the VNN news building, it was a particularly cold evening so had the heater in his suit on and Yang was leaning against him holding him for warmth and for loving effect.

Yang: That was so exhilarating I don't think I will ever get tired of it!

y/n: Trust me you never will I haven't, although it is pretty cold and windy tonight.

Yang responds to this by hugging him tighter and getting even closer to him than she already was.

Yang: Well is that so bad babe?

y/n: I never said it was bad. *hugs her back*

She smiles lovingly back at him, and even though he was wearing his mask she could tell that he was smiling back at her as well.

Yang: So you work here right? Why don't you ever talk about it?

y/n: Well my boss Jay Johna Jamason is not the 'friendliest' of people.

Yang: Really!? What's he like?

y/n: Well imagine Dr. Obleck but take out the fast-talking, and add Severe anger issues.

Yang: Ugg just thinking about that gave me chills.

y/n: Want me to warm you up more?

Yang gives him a flirty smile and nods, now y/n is basically now codling Yang in his arms.

Yang: So what does your boss usually have you take pictures of.

y/n: Spider-Man mostly, but tomorrow he wants me to take pictures of the Oscorps new all-electric power amplifier prototype at the worldwide reveal tomorrow.

Yang: Oscorp...do you really think that they are manipulating the events that happened in these last few weeks?

y/n: I don't know yet like I said Norman has always been power hungry but I can't find any proof linking to him to it.

Yang: Do you have any leads on his ground shaking scientist?

y/n: I...have one. (But I hope to the gods that I am wrong)

y/n: *Ahem* But I can work on that latter, tomorrow I am supposed to take pictures of his new safe energy amplifier.

Yang: Yeah speaking of tomorrow, me and Ruby are going home for a couple of days and we're leaving tomorrow morning.

y/n: Oh really special occasion?

Yang: It's an occasion but not a special one, it's for the anniversary of the day our mother passed away.

y/n: Oh Yang, I am so sorry.

Yang: Thank you, but it was a while ago, but we still miss her you know.

She started to tear up but he wiped her tears away and put his hand on her cheek.

y/n: I get Yang, I do, if you ever need to talk I am here for you, *holds her hand* I am always here for you.

Yang: What would I do without you?

y/n: You will probably still kick ass but you will look less cool doing it.

Yang: *giggles and fist bumps him in the shoulder* Hey you stole that from me.

He both share a good laugh but then y/n's spider-sense goes off.

y/n: Oh no I forgot!

Yang: Forgot what!?

y/n: J.J's stress relief, quick hide.