Ch. 33 Explanations

Beacon Medical Wing

Blake is sitting in the waiting room and she is still thinking about her last moments with Sun, but her train of thought is interrupted when Neptune storms out of the Medical Wing doors, with Sage, behind him trying to calm him down.

Neptune: Blake please, tell me that they're wrong!

Blake: ...I...am so sorry.

Neptune: .I.....no....

Hearing the news causes Neptune to just stare blankly into nothing and slowly backs up into a chair and sits down, and only then does he start crying, Sage looked on with empathy, he was feeling just as sad as he was but he was better at hiding his emotions.

Sage: ...Could you give us a few minutes....please.

Blake: Of course.

Blake then exits, leaving both Neptune and Sage to grieve the loss of their two friends.

Blake is making her way back to her room trying to prosses the death of someone she really liked when she came across Ruby and Weiss coming from the opposite direction.

Ruby: Blake!

Blake: Ruby, Weiss, what are you doing here?

Weiss: We have something Very Important to tell you!

15 min. and one long explanation later.

Beacon Dorm Hallways Ruby, Weiss, and Blake are walking to their room.

Blake: So let me get this right, Y/n has been Spider-Man this whole time and you found this out when he stumbled through our window?

Weiss: Yeah pretty much.

Blake: That's a lot to take in.

Ruby: I know! Don't worry though I am sure that he will explain everything.

Then they open the door and walk in.

Ruby: Hey we found Blake!

Yang: Shh!

The three of them look at Weiss bed where Y/n has fallen asleep on Yangs lap.

Yang: *whispers* He is sleeping.

Weiss: *whispers* Now!?

Yang: *whispers* He needs his rest so his aura can recover.

Ruby: *whispers* Why is he on your lap?

Yang: *whispers* *blushes* Because we were cuddling.

Ruby: *whispers* Aww. But seriously we need to talk to him, but if he needs rest can we talk to you over there where we won't wake him up.

Yang: *whispers* Alright.

The Yang carefully moves Y/n off her lap onto a pillow without waking him, and the team gathers around a table on the other side of the room.

Blake: So Y/n really is the Spider-Man?

Yang: Yeah.

Weiss: He was the one saving all those people?

Ruby: He was the one fighting all those super-villains?

Yang: Yes everything that the Spider-Man has done was all him.

Ruby: Why did he never tell us.

Yang: He did not want you to get hurt or be targeted, and because he did not want you to think of him as some big hero, he just wants to be Y/n.

Weiss: How long have you known?

Yang: A few months.

Ruby: When did he tell you?