Special Pet Part 1

An interplanetary explorer and researcher named Quigor goes to Earth and captures a pet human. His eight-foot-tall body is covered with golden retriever length tan fur, with a large white patch of shorter fur on his stomach. His pet human's name is Margaret, who is five feet tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes. A special sleeping powder is sprinkled onto the female human to put her to sleep. She is brought aboard the starship and brought to the planet Nividar, where Quigor lives. An appointment is made at the vet's office for her. He isn't very busy today, so she is brought in right away.

    The aliens are about 8 feet tall and can easily pick up and carry her. Neither the Nividian nor Earthling can understand the other due to a language barrier. She is examined, found to be very healthy, and put to sleep for surgery. Margaret doesn't know where she is because it doesn't resemble a doctor's office on Earth at all; it sort of resembles someone's living room, except for the bed. She is to be spayed today in order to avoid ovarian or uterine cancers, and so no one has to deal with her menstrual cycle; which is commonly done with all pets unless they are meant to be kept for breeding.

    The surgery goes well and the human wakes up in a nice bed covered with blankets. Margaret cannot see the stitches due to an invisibility cream and can't remember her family from Earth. The vet thought it best to erase her memory of them or else she would be quite sad at times missing them. She isn't afraid of the very kind vet. Margaret is brought to Quigor's home later on. Everything is too high for her to reach, except in the specially designed living room meant to look like hers at home. She is mainly left alone to adjust to her new home.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading Special Pet! Please vote or comment if you enjoyed it. Thank you! And don't worry, I will keep writing this until I'm finished.