Special Pet Part 41

Margaret wakes up early the next day because she fell asleep early on the way home from the Christmas party. She heads straight for her big pony house without even changing out of her nightgown.

    Margaret happily sets up her new toy park playset from Mepo. (It's actually a Nividian book, but it can also be used like a playset.) Her ponies eat apples for breakfast and go play in the park. The ponies love to go down the slide in the park and play in the sandbox.

    The ponies have just finished making a large sandcastle when Margaret is gently picked up by Quigor. Quigor carries their pet to the bathroom first, and then back to the bedroom.

    Quigor has Margaret's new Pet Communication Book ready for her with all clothing related symbols in It. They show Margaret the tiny pieces of clothing.

    Misunderstanding, Margaret excitedly goes to get her new dolls and put the "new doll clothes" on them.

    "Margaret, come!" Quigor calls to her.

    "Okay, Quigor," Margaret replies happily. She returns to the bedroom a few minutes later holding her new dolls.

    "No, Margaret," Quigor says, taking the dolls away from her. "Clothes."

    Margaret tries to take the doIIs away from her owner. "Play clothes!" She tries to explain. 

    "Margaret no play. Margaret clothes," Quigor says firmly, putting Margaret's dolls up high so she can't reach them. They pick up an underwear symbol from Margaret's communication book and give it to Margaret saying 'Underwear." 

    However, Margaret isn't paying attention. She begins trying to climb on the furniture to reach her dolls.

    "No, Margaret!" Quigor says, carefully picking her up and carrying her over to timeout. While she is in timeout they lay out the tiny clothing symbols for underwear, socks, and a dress. They also get out Margaret's underwear and socks, laying the tiny symbols on top of the actual articles of clothing. 

    Margaret is crying when Quigor gently picks her up out of timeout. "Play?" She asks. 

    "No, Margaret. Margaret clothes. Margaret breakfast," Quigor gently explains to her.

    "Okay, Quigor," Margaret says as she is carried back into the bedroom.

    Quigor shows Margaret the underwear and symbol for them again, repeating the word "underwear."

    Margaret again shows that she dosen't understand and she tries to get to her dolls again.

    Quigor picks up Margaret and holds her and changes her clothing by themself for her, since they can't get her to understand. (Margaret thinks the clothing symbols are doll clothes.)

    Quigor carries thier now dressed crying pet human to her highchair and carefully places her inside it. "Play clothes!" Margaret begs.

    "Margaret breakfast. Margaret play clothes," Quigor tells her, realizing she is reffering to her new dolls and thinking she means thier clothing.

    Margaret is served bacon and eggs for breakfast while Quigor eats newlaska. She is given orange juice to drink.

    Margaret is placed into her playpen with her dolls and thier clothing after breafast. She is also given her communication book.

    Margaret excitedly opens her "new doll clothes playset." She dosen't know why Quigor wouldn't let her play with it earlier. To her shock, the "doll clothes" are no longer in her communication book. Now it contains a toy park, yard, drawing pad, beach, symbol for her pony game, and several other symbols.