Special Pet Part 27

In the morning Margaret's ponies bake an apple pie in thier bakery. They are all gathering around the table to have a nice slice of it when Quigor gently picks up Margaret.

    "Play! No come Quigor! Margaret play 'ponies!' (English word)" Margaret cries, upset.

    "Margaret breakfast. It's okay, Margaret. Margaret breakfast, Margaret play Tulip," Quigor says gently to their squirming pet while trying to feed her.

    "Margaret play Tulip?!" Margaret cries excitedly.

    "Yes, Margaret play Tulip," Quigor says gently, petting her sofly while trying to feed her. It isn't easy, as the human is refusing to eat again.

    "Good play Tulip!" Margaret says happily. Quigor uses this opportunity to put some food in her mouth. Margaret finally decides to just eat the food and get it over with.

    "Good girl Margaret!" Quigor praises, carefully placing Margaret in her cage with a pretty blue dress to wear.

    Margaret excitedly puts on the dress quickly and tries hard to hold all of her ponies and their bakery and table in her hands. Some pieces of her playset fall to the floor of her cage. Margaret tries desperately to pick them up.

    Quigor goes over to the pet's cage and picks her up, leaving a trail of fallen ponies on the floor.    

    "Play!" Margaret cries, trying to reach the ponies, but Quigor is so tall that she can't reach them while being held.

    "It's okay, Margaret," Quigor says, carefully setting their pet down on the floor and picking up her fallen toys.

    Margaret scrambles to pick up the toys before her owner does, but they are too fast for her. Quigor places the toys back inside Margaret's cage.  

    Margaret tries to climb back into the cage after the toys. More of the toys she's holding fall to the floor.

    "No, Margaret," Quigor says, picking up their pet and putting her collar and leash on her.   

    Setting the ponies she's holding down on the floor, Margaret tries again to get the ones out of her cage. 

    "No, Margaret. Come play Tulip," Quigor says firmly but gently, picking up their pet. Margaret tries to get away to grab the ponies. She wants to bring them along to play with Tulip.

    "Margaret play ponies (English word) Tulip!" The human tries to explain to her owner. She points at the ponies as she says this, trying hard to get Quigor to understand.

    Studying the squirming pet they are holding closely, Quigor finally understands what Margaret wants.

    "Okay, Margaret. It's okay, Margaret," they say gently to the human, gathering the pony playset into a container while still holding their pet.

    "Margaret play Tulip!" Margaret says, pointing to the pony playset.

    "Okay, Margaret, Quigor says gently, placing Margaret down on the floor and pulling her gently on her leash while carrying her container of ponies.

    They walk through the large alien building. Margaret tries to hide from the scary looking aliens she sees. Once, she reaches up towards her owner to be picked up.

    "No, Margaret. It's okay, Margaret. Come," Quigor says gently but firmly.

    One of the scary looking aliens picks up Margaret and holds her. She begins to cry.

    "What kind of pet is this?" The alien asks in Nivish.

    "It's a female human. Please set her down. She's afraid of you," Quigor says.