Special Pet Part 59

Quigor doesn't return to Nividar until Thanksgiving. He arrives the day before Thanksgiving and stops at Mepo's house to pick her up. 

    Margaret runs to Quigor excitedly and happily jumps into his outstretched arms

    "Hi, Margaret! How are you?" Quigor greets her.

    Not understanding the question, Margaret simply hugs Quigor happily while he pets her.

    "She's been doing well, Quigor. She enjoyed it here with her friend Emily," Mepo says. 

    "Wonderful. Now we're going to my parent's house for Thanksgiving," Quigor says. 

    "That will be nice for you, but what about Margaret? She doesn't like the cage in the backyard," Mepo says. 

    "She'll be okay. I'm bringing her pony game along for her to play with my sister's children," Quigor says reassuringly.

    "Play ponies?" Margaret asks excitedly in Nivish.

    "Yes, Margaret, play ponies with friends," Quigor says, petting her sofly. 

    "Emily come?" Margaret asks hopefully in Nivish.

    "No, Margaret, Mepo says that we're going to his parents house for Thanksgiving," Emily explains in English. "Mepo, where Margaret Thanksgiving?"

    "Margaret's going to Quigor's parent's house," Mepo replies gently.

    "Margaret, you're going to Quigor's parent's house for Thanksgiving," Emily explains in English. 

    "Oh, no! The place with the cage?!" Margaret cries in English, upset.

    "It's okay, Margaret," Quigor says gently. 

    "Margaret no come!" Margaret tells him in Nivish, upset.

    "Goodbye, Mepo. Thank you for letting her stay here with you. I'm going to get Margaret's pony game and head to my parent's house," Quigor says, carrying thier crying pet out to their vehicle. 

    "No come," Margaret says sadly in Nivish as Quigor gently places her into her pet seat in thier vehicle. 

    "It's okay, Margaret," Quigor gently reassures her, petting her sofly. 

    "No okay," Margaret argues in Nivish as they travel to Quigor's home.

    Quigor leaves Margaret in her pet seat while they go inside thier house and get her pony game along with some other toys and supplies for her.

    Quigor is back within ten minutes, and then they head off to his parent's house.

    Quigor holds crying, tired Margaret in his arms while he waits for his Mother to answer the door.