Special Pet Part 51

Quigor's sister picked up some food to feed everyone for supper on the way home.

    The pet humans are fed boneless chicken for supper, while the aliens eat a layered casserole with many different ingredients. The pets have milk to drink while the aliens have juice. Susie wears a bib and has her food cut up so it's easier for her to eat. She gets very messy during supper.

    Pombal gently picks Susie up and carries her over to the bathroom after supper

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    Pombal gently picks Susie up and carries her over to the bathroom after supper. He starts a bath for her and bathes her. Homsel and Gibray come in to help.

    "Let's give Margaret a bath too!" Gibray cries excitedly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    "Let's give Margaret a bath too!" Gibray cries excitedly. 

    "Yeah! Good idea! I'll go get her," Homsel cries excitedly. 

    Susie happily plays with her toys as Pombal washes her.

    Homsel grabs Margaret out of her highchair as soon as she's finished eating. They carry her over to the bathroom and prepare her for her bath.

    "No! Quigor, come!" Margaret protests in Nivish. 

    Quigor comes to see Pombal drying off Susie while Homsel places Margaret into the bathtub. "Thank you for bathing Margaret!" Quigor tells the children. "Margaret, you're okay. Good girl," they tell thier pet human.

    Margaret is very embarrassed and cries as the alien children bathe her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    Margaret is very embarrassed and cries as the alien children bathe her.

    "Margaret, what's wrong?" Gibray asks. Margaret continues crying and doesn't answer the question.

Special Petजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें