13.

You push open the door to the Hokage's office, the conversation dies as you walk in. Asuma, Kakashi, Anko, Kurenai, and the Hokage looked at you. "Shut the door."

"Why is Sakura joining in on this important conversation?" Asuma looked between the Hokage and Kakashi.

"Because I'm important." You say as you close the door behind you.

"So you say Orochimaru is here?" The old man looked at you for the answers to his questions.

"Yes."

"How sure are you?"

"Very sure. I saw him myself."

"What was he doing?" Anko asks, all eyes on you.

"He was.... watching me."

"And what were you doing?" The Hokage questions, you look down at your feet.

"I was climbing the fence.... and talking to Sakura." There are some mixed reactions once you say Sakura's name.

"What do you mean talking to Sakura, you are Sakura." Kurenai says, Asuma nods slightly.

"I figured something was going on with you, there was definitely something strange about you last night."

"It gets worse...."

"How could anything be worse than Orochimaru possibly seeing you talk to an invisible person."

"Well, she lifted me over the fence."

"Is there any possibility Orochimaru didn't see or hear any that?" Kakashi asked hopefully.

"None whatsoever. To paraphrase he said that it was interesting and not something he was going to forget." Kakashi sighed, burying his head in his hands.

"I figured Sasuke would be difficult because he's one of the last Uchiha's, Naruto because he's the nine-tailed fox. But Sakura? Sakura was supposed to be normal, she wasn't supposed to trade places with someone from another world." His words slightly muffled.

"I feel like I should point out that this," you gesture at yourself, "is not my fault."

"I know, I know. But you're more difficult than the two of them put together." He says, dropping his hands and looking at you with a tired expression.

"You're from another world?" Anko was suddenly very interested. "What's your name? How old are you? What's your world like? When did this happen? Why did this happen?"

"Uhh..." You're overwhelmed by questions and you're forced to lean back as Anko gets in your face.

"Anko, calm down." Asuma gently pulls Anko away and you can return relax again.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm (your age). My world is.... very different than yours, we're more advanced in a way. For example, we can fly hundreds of people across the world in a day or so, however we don't have ninja or chakra. We can't control the wind or the lightning like you can, there also always seems to be a war going on somewhere. My world's not great but it could be worse, it has been worse." You say, thinking of all the ways your world differs from the one you were currently in. "This happened on the day the teams were announced, I woke up that day in Sakura's body with no idea where I was or what was going on. I still don't really know how this happened or why, nothing really makes sense but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it."

"You mentioned you can talk to Sakura?" Asuma asked, everyone was staring at you and, even though all the attention was on you, you felt more relaxed knowing they knew the truth. Kakashi seemed a little surprised, he had never really asked these questions himself, he didn't even know your age did he?