17.

"So what do you think?" You ask, closing your door behind you.

"I think you should fight," you stare as you wait for her reasoning. "There's someone I want you to try and save."

"Who's that?" You ask, moving to the bed and sitting on it.

"Sasuke's brother," she says after a moment. "I want to try and save Itachi."

'Itachi? You want me to save Itachi?' She nods, 'how? Is it even possible?'

"I believe it is, you just have to trust me."

'I trust you.' You don't even hesitate to say, she's given you no reason not to after all.

"Agree to the fight, let everyone know that you're the Psychic of Konoha. That's the first step," she tells you and you nod in response.

"I guess I should let Kakashi know my decision," you start to get up.

"We can sit and talk for a bit if you're alright with that." Sakura blurts out, you fall back onto the bed.

"Sure, is there anything, in particular, you want to talk about?" She thinks for a moment.

"Are you okay?" She shows some concern, looking at you curiously.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well.... it's nothing. Just making sure you're okay with fighting." She was clearly hiding something, you're not sure why though.

"I am or maybe I'm not, it hasn't processed yet I guess?" She nods in understanding. "Is there something I should know?"

"I was watching the anime last night, trying to see if saving Itachi was possible, and there was a short clip in one of the episodes where it showed Gaara in your room. Not to mention he's been hanging around your room, I saw him myself."

"What?" You stand up and open the door, looking out into the hall. You almost missed him, as he was hiding in the shadows at the end of the hall, but you noticed his movement.

"You should talk to him, get the full story." You agree with her and motion him over, he doesn't move.

"It'll be easier to spy on me if you're in the same room as me," you call out. He disappears once that's said, "where'd he go?" You whisper to Sakura, straining your eyes to see if he's still there or not. A tap on your shoulder answers you before Sakura, you spin around to find him in front of you. "You scared me!" You tell him, walking back into your room. You close the door, sighing to yourself as your heart stops freaking out.

"What do you want?" He can tell you want to talk.

"I was just wondering why you were in my room last night," you choose to ignore the chair in the room and sit on the bed. It's more comfortable anyways.

"You weren't awake," he states.

"That doesn't really answer my question." You point out, trying not to be rude.

"How do you know I was here?"

"I'm psychic Gaara, I know everything."

"Then you know why."

"I know almost everything, this is one thing I don't know." You correct your previous wording.

"I don't believe you're psychic," he tells you and he moves closer. You're about to ask what he's doing when he reaches under the bed and pulls out a handful of sand. "(Y/n) huh?"

"He has been spying on you this whole time?" Sakura buries her face in her palms, shaking her head with a sigh.

"Why?" You ask him, looking at the sand. You have no idea how it works, is there a listening device in there?