23.

"You missed a spot," Kakashi was supervising you as you tried to remove the pink from his bathroom.

"I didn't miss a spot, it just isn't coming off." Kakashi wordlessly picked up a container of bleach, loudly putting it on the sink counter. "That stuff gives me a headache." You inform him, scrunching your nose in disgust.

"Pink gives me a headache (Y/n)."

"Excuse you, everything about me is pink. I am literally a flamingo, do I give you a headache sensei?" He rubs his temples and sighs.

"You're the reason seeing pink gives me a headache." It's possible that he was smiling as he turned and left the bathroom, leaving you to stare at the open doorway.

"Well then." You pout as you take the cap off the strong smelling liquid, pouring it on the stained rags and setting them on the pink splotches wherever you saw them. There weren't as many as you had originally thought so it wasn't long before you were sitting in the living room with your two favorite sharingan users, eating cheap ramen. "I feel like a college student."

"A what?" Sasuke asks, poking at the overcooked noodles.

"Someone who's been in an adult school."

"Like for adult ninja?"

"I guess but, like, to be doctors and other things. People go to college to be anything from an artist or an anthropologist. Most college students seem to live off cheap food like ramen due to how expensive the schools are, at least that's the stereotype." They don't seem to understand it fully.

"If it's so expensive why go?"

"For the chance at a better life," you say after a moment. "I guess." You finish the food up, setting the empty cup on the nightstand beside the couch.

"You finished already?" Kakashi asked, his own food untouched.

"Do you want us to leave the room while you eat Kakashi?" You say in a joking manner, shaking your head at him. It wasn't really a joke though, you'd gladly give him his privacy if he asked for it. He seems to think over it for a moment before shaking his head and pulling his mask down, surprising Sasuke. The Uchiha almost choked on his ramen. "I know right, he isn't hideous under that thing!"

"No one said he was hideous."

"But you and Naruto were thinking it, weren't you?" He glanced away for a moment, before meeting your knowing stare.

"Of course not."

"Mhmm, I'm sure." Your doubt clear in your voice, "who wants ice cream?"

"Not me," Sasuke replies while putting the ramen cup off to the side. "I'm full."

"Uh-huh, sure. How about you?" You look at your sensei and he shakes his head.

"We should get some rest, our training begins tomorrow." Sasuke nods in agreement.

"Who's training you (Y/n)?" Sasuke asks, suddenly reminded that you somehow won the fight.

"No one, obviously. I'm strong enough to fight Haku, no problem at all." Kakashi disappears upstairs without a word, the two of you sit in quiet confusion as you wait for him to return. "Here," he hands you a paper once he comes back to the living room.

"I knew you'd be asking soon, where's your pen?"

"What are you talking about? You don't need a pen," Kakashi narrows his eyes at you.

"Really? So if I just put chakra on this paper or whatever my autograph appears?" You were already directing your chakra into the paper before Kakashi could answer, what happened next will surprise you. The paper had several reactions to your chakra but it certainly didn't sign your name on it. "I think I did it wrong, go grab me another piece and I'll just sign it with a pen."