2.

"Okay, meet at the 3rd  training ground tomorrow at 6." With that, Kakashi turned around and walked away, but not before turning back. "Oh, and don't eat breakfast or you'll throw up." 

        "That's so lame, I'm eating breakfast anyways. Who cares if I throw up?"

        You hear Sakura cry out in shock and you glance around for her, finding her behind you. Only she was fading. You mentally freak out, worrying for your new pink haired friend. Your head started to hurt, getting worse with every minute that Sakura kept fading. You closed your eyes and held your head, hoping it would ease the pain. Naruto tried to speak to you but he sounded so far away, what was happening? Were you going back to your world? 

        "Lay down." Was that Sasuke speaking to you? You listen to that distant voice, a solid surface against your back made you feel better mentally but did noting for the pain. 

        "What was-" You started to ask, you sounded like you were talking to yourself through a window or something. "Why is my voice like that?" 

        "Open your mouth." Naruto? You think? You open an eye and glance at him, he's holding a piece of candy out for you. Where did he get that? Maybe that would have helped but the pain disappears on its own, a warm feeling spreading throughout your body that originates from the back of your neck. That's all you remember, probably because immediately after the pain eases you pass out. The ghostly body of Sakura was gone.

   Third pov

    "S-Sakura?" Naruto said cautiously, poking her cheek. The piece of candy Sasuke had given him still in his hand, he supposes he should have given it to her himsef. "Is she dead?"

        "No you idiot, she just fainted."

        "Oh, I hope she's okay." Naruto began to try and pick her up.

        "Just leave her." How did he get paired with this idiot?

        "We can't just leave her, what if it rains? Or she wakes up here and gets scared?"

        "That's not our problem," Sasuke starts before sighing. "Whatever." He stands up, beginning to walk away. But he pauses, listening to Naruto struggle to lift the unconscious girl. Sasuke couldn't believe he was doing this but he turned around and picked Sakura up. Her parents would be worried.. 

        "Hey, I was doing that!" 

        "She's not even heavy you idiot." That was kind of a lie, Sasuke was surprised by her weight. That wasn't a bad thing either. "I'm only helping because you clearly couldn't do this on your own, you shouldn't even be a ninja Naruto."

        "Why you, don't walk away from me!" Sasuke had every intention of dropping her by the door, he had no interest in being caught caring for his stalker afterall. It was embarrassing for Sasuke when her mother greeted them at the door.

        "What happened to her?" Sasuke was taken aback by her reaction.. he thought of his own mother, or what he imagined her to be like now. 

        "She fainted." Naruto spoke up, reminding Sasuke of It doesn't seem like he ever wonders about his parents. Perhaps the lack of any parental figure doesn't make him dwell on the little things, does he ever find himself imagining his mother worrying about him? 

        "She probably got over-excited, it happens sometimes. Please, come in. You can set her on the couch and help yourself to the cookies I made this morning." Stepping into the Haruno's home was strange, their house was different from either of the boy's. Warm, welcoming. A family home. Compared to the empty shells both Sasuke and Naruto lived in.