1.

You lead (F/n) into your room, ditching your backpack off to the side and falling onto your bed. "Well?" 

        You wait for her to elaborate for a moment before asking directly when she doesn't, "well what?"

        "You started Naruto yesterday right?" You nod, pulling out your homework to start on. "Well, do you like it?" 

        "I've only just started (F/n), but I'm not really excited to continue exactly." 

        "What? But it's a classic, it's my childhood!"

        "I know but when it was your childhood you didn't have people telling you who dies and what happens, I do. It makes it less entertaining to know the ending." You tell her, you had a point and she knew it. 

        "Well what's your impression on the characters so far?" You knew which character she was hoping you'd like, the famous Uchiha Sasuke. It was reasonable that so many people liked him, you even liked characters similar to him in other media. 

        "Well I'm not sure about Naruto, he's not my favorite character but I have to like him. Seeing as he's kinda the focus of the whole show, you know? I have to wonder if I'd like him if he wasn't the main character." (F/n) shrugs in indifference, she had to agree with at least a bit of what you said. Sometimes, the main characters were the most insufferable. She's disliked plenty characters similar to him afterall. "Sasuke is just kind of, I understand why I guess but as someone who knows the 'future' I think he's a little over-dramatic." 

        "That's not- dude, his brother murdered his family." 

"Yeah. And then he kills his brother and immediately regrets it.." 

"Come on, you know you'd regret it if you found out the guy you killed wasn't actually the murderer." 

"What?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Who was the murderer?" 

"I mean, it was Itachi. But. Just watch it and find out, you're the one complaining about spoilers." 

"True. But now I'm curious.." 

"Nope. Watch it." 

        "Ugh, fine, when is it revealed?"

        "Not for awhile, how do you feel about Kakashi?"

        You allow the conversation change, "oh, he's cool. Mysterious. At least he would be if my best friend wasn't obsessed with him.... What are his books about?"

        "Don't think about it, just don't worry about it." You raise your eyebrow at her before moving onto the Haruno.

        "Then there's Sakura, she's.... well." You struggle to find the words for her.

        "Useless, harsh, has a one-track mind?" Your friend offered, you weren't sure if those were quite the words you were looking for. 

        "I don't mind her I guess? I think the world is a little cruel to her character, just a bit."

"She's kind of a stalker." 

"So is a lot of popular characters, she just lacks the character behind it."

        "Maybe, overall opinion?"

        "It's not bad, but it's not exciting either. I will keep watching, maybe my opinion will change." Your friend pouts but it's not the worst thing you could have said, she grabs one of her books and starts working on her homework together with you. You plan on watching a few more episodes after she goes home later tonight, who knows if you'll get around to it.