15.

"(Y/n)." The person that woke you up called out softly, they poked when you didn't respond. "Wake up." They said louder, poking you even harder.

"What do you want?" You respond grumpily, rolling over to look at them. Sasuke was leaning over you, he almost looked relieved to hear you say something. "Sasuke?"

"No, it's Naruto." He replies with an unimpressed look.

"What are you doing in here? When did you get here?"

"I just got here, I had to make sure you made it out okay. Why are you here?"

"I had nothing else to do, are you okay? You should find Kakashi to deal with that bite." His hand goes to it once you mention it.

"Come with me." He pulls you out of your bed, dragging you out into the hallway.

"What time is it?" You whisper, the halls are empty and barely lit.

"Late, Haku didn't want to stay outside all night." A door opened from behind you.

"What's going on out here? Where are you going Sakura?" Kotetsu poked his head out after Izumo, Sasuke stares at you as he waits for an explanation.

"Kotetsu, Sasuke. Sasuke, Kotetsu. Izumo, Sasuke. Sasuke, Izumo. Kotetsu, Izumo. Izumo, Kotetsu." You introduce them all to each other.

"I already know Kotetsu," Izumo says before shaking the hand Kotetsu had reached out to him with confusion.

"It's nice to meet you Izumo," the spiky-haired man said with a grin. "And you too Sasuke."

"They're my bodyguards," you tell the young Uchiha.

"Excuse me but we prefer babysitters."

"Why?" Babysitters sounded lamer than bodyguards, to you at least.

"Because it makes you seem less important," you gasp in an offended way. "And that keeps unnecessary attention from you."

"Oh, that actually makes sense. I already told Gaara and his teammates that you guys are my bodyguards though so...." Sasuke tenses up when he hears Gaara's name, he grabs your arm and starts pulling you away again.

"Hey wait a minute, where do you think you're taking her?" Both of your babysitters jog to catch up to you.

"We're going to find Kakashi, you two don't need to worry about it. Just go back to whatever the two of you were doing together in that room with no one else around." You try to wave them off, wanting to talk to Sasuke in private. Clearly, something was bothering him and he wasn't going to open up about it in front of those two.

"No way, the Hokage made it very clear that we were not to let you out of our sight." Izumo pulls up to your left side and Kotetsu stands to the right, forcing you to stop.

"Guys, come on. I've got Sasuke to protect me if anything happens, right?" He glances at you before giving a hesitant nod.

"Uh-huh, totally believable." Kotetsu looks unimpressed with your teammate. "Sakura, give us one good reason to leave you alone with him."

"Because...." You huff in frustration, "because he's one of my best friends and I haven't had a lot of time to talk to him lately. Do you know how worried I've been? He could have died, you know that right? There are so many ways I could have lost him today so will you please just let me spend time with him?" You try to say all that calmly, even though that's not how you're feeling right now. Sasuke's face wasn't one you could describe if you wanted to, maybe at first glance, he looked surprised but when you look harder you can see so many emotions in his eyes. He doesn't look away when your eyes meet like you had expected him to. Izumo and Kotetsu exchange a glance, coming to a decision almost immediately.