16.

It's awkward in the room, neither of the guys is sure how to feel about your current appearance. "You're telling me this is what you look like in your world?"

"I think so?" You say, looking over your body as best as you can. Everything seemed to be correct, "is there something wrong with it?"

"No...." Kakashi looks over your body once again. "Is this permanent?"

"Would it be a bad thing if it was?" You ask, you tried not to laugh as you watched him struggle to answer you.

"Yes, I mean, no. It'd be hard to explain to people but I suppose it wouldn't be a bad thing." Kakashi muttered at the end, looking toward the door.

"It's not permanent," you assure him as you undo the jutsu. Sasuke frowned when he saw you with Sakura's appearance again, his mind was quick to associate you with that body. Kakashi, on the other hand, was relieved to see you looking like you always have, since he met you at least. You, of course, can't read their minds or their faces so you have no idea how they feel right now.

"That's good, we don't have enough answers to deal with that yet." Kakashi nodded in agreement with his own words, deciding he handled that well. "Well, why did you need me? To show me that?"

"No, actually you weren't supposed to see that." You tell him, scratching the back of your neck as you share a look with Sasuke. "We were actually looking for you because Sasuke needs your help," you tell him and walk the few steps over to Sasuke. He glares at you shortly, before looking to Kakashi.

"I don't need help."

"Well, which is it? Do you need help or not?" Kakashi looks between the two of you impatiently, you just now notice he's wearing some form of pajamas.

"Aroachiemaru bit the duck." They both shook their heads.

"Listen carefully, Orochimaru."

"Oroachimaru."

"Oro."

"Oro," you repeat after Kakashi.

"Chi."

"Chi."

"Maru."

"Maru."

"Orochimaru."

"Orchimaru."

"....Okay." Kakashi says, accepting defeat this one time. He makes his way to Sasuke, "let me see the bite." Kakashi doesn't even wait for Sasuke to show him, he could see it plain as day and that's all he needed to see. "Come on." You start to follow the two of them as they begin to leave your room, Kakashi turns before you can leave the room. "Not you," he says before shutting the door.

"Oh come on!" You yell after a minute of waiting for him to come back and tell you he's joking. You throw open the door but the halls were empty. You frown, closing your door behind you as you wander out. You shriek when a hand grabs your shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Izumo asks, he's not the one who grabbed your shoulder but you glare at him anyway.

"You scared the crap out of me, what were you thinking?"

"Me? Ask him!" Izumo points at the owner of the hand, which is still on your shoulder.

"I was thinking it'd be fun to scare you." Kotetsu said without hesitation, he pulled his hand away. "Where are you heading without us?"

"I was looking for food, it's to late to sleep now and I'm kinda starving."

"Food actually sounds good, we'll take you to get some." Izumo says, he motions for you to follow him as he walks in the opposite direction than you were going. You and Kotetsu trail behind him, neither of you knowing where to go for food. He puts a finger up to his mouth, sneaking past slightly open door. A couple people were talking inside but you couldn't make out the words from where you were, Kotetsu nudged you forward and the three of you moved on.