Chapter 1

"Who is that?" Mark found himself asking about some random guy who was going his way, and happened to arrest Mark's attention.
"Who? That guy with a blue shirt?" Jackson asked, following Mark's eyes.
Mark nodded, without shifting his attention from that guy.
"That is Park Jinyoung, more known as the cold prince."
"Why?" Mark's eyes still following the guy, who he had just known as Park Jinyoung.
"He's always alone but smart. There are many guys and girls falling for him. But he's not easy, man. It's so difficult to get close to him. Everyone calls him cold prince. No wonder anyway."
"Huh interesting," the guy had already disappeared behind one of the science buildings, "Do you know much about him?"
Mark didn't know why he was interested in a person whom he had just seen though.
"He's in the same year as us. Business major. You know Park family business? That is his family's."
Mark figured out that Park Jinyoung must be a very rich guy.
But that was not what he was interested in. It was his beautiful face.
Mark had seen a lot of beautiful faces but he noticed that the beautiful face he had just seen now, held a lot of fascination and a sort of mystery that caught his attention at the first glance.
Mark was that type of guy who would never bother to analyse someone's beauty nor worship it specially.
He was more of a playboy, who a lot of beautiful girls and handsome guys would fall for instead.
Even Jackson was surprised at the amount of attention Mark was paying on Park Jinyoung.
"What're you thinking? Want to make him fall for you?" Jackson lightly asked.
"Maybe."
"What? You must be kidding, right? He's not easy, man! Even to get close to him. It'll be hella difficult, if not, impossible to make him fall for you or anyone, I can bet."
"I'll take this as a challenge. You want to bet?"
Mark seemed so determined and Jackson's jaw dropped.
"Well, ok, make him fall for you within, hm, two months? Let's consider that I'll give you anything you want if you can make it, and the same goes for me if I win.. But, I'm so sure I'll win, Mark."
Jackson said, still thinking that Mark must be joking.
He had seen a lot of handsome guys and gorgeous girls approaching Park Jinyoung, trying to get clost to him and make him theirs.
But no one had succeeded even to be friends with him.
Park Jinyoung wasn't named as cold prince for nothing.
But what was Jackson thinking of Mark?
The latter was hot, popular and had never been denied by anyone in his history.
So Jackson was really excited at how it was going to be and was filled with anticipation.
He was so certain it was going to an interesting game between his friend and Park Jinyoung.