Chapter 7

It was a busy Monday as usual.
Two morning classes were spent with presentations and discussions which were stressful.
However, they got the lunch break fifteen minutes earlier than the actual break time. Thus, here Jinyoung was, in the canteen, seated near a window and with the lunch meal placed in front of him.
There were not many students in the canteen as it was still class time.
Jinyoung was considering that it would be a relaxing meal time for him, no need to rush.
He took time eating.
After a while, the canteen was filled with students few by few. So and so, the voices heard here and there became noises and students were all over here and there in the canteen.
Jinyoung hadn't finished his meal yet but that was no problem as there were still another 30 minutes for the lunch break to be over. But he didn't know that he would regret it very soon.
There were a lot of students ordering or lining up for meal. Each table was filled with at least three or four students, as friends sat together.
But here Jinyoung was all alone, not unusual though but he kinda felt bad for other students as he felt like he was taking a table all by himself.
Thus, when some student came to his table as all others were occupied, and asked if they could sit there, Jinyoung said, "Sure" without even looking up at them.
Jinyoung was paying attention on his eating only and the student seated in front of him.
"Jinyoung"
What, I know that voice.
Jinyoung looked up at the owner of the voice and he was right. That was Mark Tuan.
I should have recognised that voice right away since he asked for a seat. Jinyoung blamed himself.
"What are you doing here?"
"Why? I asked you to let me sit here, didn't I?" said Mark, with a grin that indicated that he won this time.
Jinyoung looked around and the other tables were indeed all occupied and some students were whispering each other while looking at them.
As Jinyoung looked at them, they pretended that they didn't say anything about Jinyoung and Mark, and turned back to their food.
Jinyoung sighed quietly, and when he turned back, he was welcome by Mark's happy grin and look that seemed to be suggesting that he was going to eat Jinyoung here and there.
"Yah, don't look at me like that. We'll be misunderstood."
"So what? Isn't it a good thing?"
Jinyoung shook his head with an incredulous look and just continued having his meal.
Mark had yet no plan to start eating his, being busy staring at Jinyoung.
Jinyoung was shoving his food into his mouth and yet Mark found that cute.
After a while, Jinyoung finished his lunch meal.
"OK, finished now," said Jinyoung, looking at Mark, "What're you doing? You haven't touched anything?"
That snapped Mark from his trance, and only then he realised that he hadn't even touched anything of his meal yet, and Jinyoung was even ready to leave now.
"Hey wait. I've to finish this first," said Mark, quickly eating now.
"Yes, you can continue. I'm going anyway."
"Hey, wait a minute," half-yelled Mark, his voice muffled by food.
But Jinyoung was already out of the doors.