Chapter 9

As soon as the class was dismissed, Bambam shoved all his stuff into his bag, which he swang over his shoulder afterwards.
He was going to the internet cafe where he had promised his friends to meet.
However, just when he was ready to leave his class, he was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing his right arm on the spot.
"What's again, Mia? I've told you I can't do that."
"Please only once. I want to see him close and be introduced to him," she was literally begging him, "You're the only one I can get help for that." She tried to look as pitiful and desperate as she could be.
"Aish," this past week, it had been like a routine for Bambam to listern to everytime she begged him for that matter and it was really getting on his nerves. "I'm not very sure. I'll try texting him tonight."
"Really? You will? Please text me tonight if he accept it," said Mia, full of joy.
Bambam nodded.
"Now, let me go. I'm late to meet my friends."

'Hyung, can you come a bit earlier to uni tmr?'
Bambam typed in, being frustrated to be forced in this situation. He did not want to disturb Mark with his overly fangirling classmate.
'Why? What's up for tmr?'
Bambam got the reply quite immediately. And at the question, he couldn't think of a proper answer. He would apologise Mark later but he must lie now.
'Ah, it's just that I need a little help from you, hyung. It won't take much time, I promise, hyung.'
It might not sound unusual, as being a foreign student, Bambam had to take a lot of help from both Mark and Jackson, since they knew each other.
Although all of them were foreigners, Mark had been here in korea with his family since his highschool days.
'Alright, I'll come. To your class?'
'Yes, hyung. About 8:15.
'OK'

As promised, Mark arrived at Bambam's class by about 8:15.
He was about to call Bambam, seeing no sign of him nearby, but his phone buzzed instead with a text message from the younger.
'Hyung, I'm at the bench in front of the class. Just walk along the corridor. I can see you from here, hyung.'
He walked along the corridor and as said, Bambam was there waving at him and behind him was a girl of Bambam's age, looking at Mark along with Bambam although she looked all shy and excited.
By her look, it seemed to Mark that it had something to do with him but he had no idea at all nor was he interested.
"What's the matter, Bam?" asked Mark, as soon as he stood in front of them.
Bambam scratched the back of his neck.
"Ah, hyung, this is Mia," Bambam said, turning a little towards the said girl, whose eyes were sparkling and who nodded enthusiastically at Bambam's introducing Mark to her, "She wants to know you personally. That's all."
"That's all?" Mark repeated eyeing Bambam with a look the younger knew too well what it meant.
He called Mark for a useless matter after all.
"Hi, oppa, nice to meet you finally," the girl was shy and giggling herself.
It was a kind of scene all too familiar for him and if his mind was not too accupied by Jinyoung, he might have flirted a little although he never meant deep.
Just when he searched for a reason to excuse himself, thanks to his wandering eyes, he saw Jinyoung passing by with a stunning look as usual.
Jinyoung was wearing a white button-down shirt with simple black pants. As neat and tidy as he always looked.
For a moment, he was staring at Jinyoung walking away from him, not registering whatever that girl was saying to him.
When Jinyoung was about to take a turn and going to disappear behind the buldings, he turned towards the girl.
"Ah, sorry, I don't have time. Excuse me."
And with that, he ran after Jinyoung.
It was quite a distance and when he could catch Jinyoung up, he was panting a little.
Jinyoung halted on the spot as soon as he noticed Mark was beside him.
"Were you running?"asked Jinyoung, looking at the breathless Mark.
"That was why I heard the footsteps," Jinyoung took the answer himself, as Mark was still panting.
Jinyoung headed to the library and Mark accompained him.
It was a five-minute walk to the central library.
When they were inside, Jinyoung searched for the book he had been aiming to read since three days ago.
Mark, not usually being in library, except when he needed to borrow some books to help go through the revisions for the tests and exams, had no particular aim but just followed Jinyoung quietly as the latter went to shelf after shelf.
As soon as Jinyoung found the book, he chose to sit at one corner of the library and Mark followed.
He had noticed that athough Jinyoung was a business-major student, the books he read, as far as Mark saw, were of fictions or novels.
Mark had nothing to do and did not want to leave Jinyoung yet. He thought of listening to music with his earphones but rejected it, and instead took out a note-book to doodle on.
He had never drawn anything in particular but seeing Jinyoung, he had some desire of drawing Jinyoung.
His skill was not even an amateur level but anyway, it would be a good way of killing time as he didn't want to disturb Jinyoung.
He was always a type who liked to be paid attention if he meant to spend his time with someone.
But in Jinyoung's case, it would not be possible and beside, he liked this kind of quiet time with Jinyoung. It was rather soothing.
Afetr a few minutes of doodling, a picture of a boy with a white shirt and black pants reading a book appeared on his note-book.
However, his skill was awful. He didn't even draw Jinyoung's facial features, knowing his skill would just make it worse.
At some points, he even giggled looking at the picture.
Jinyoung might have heard it because he tilted his head towards Mark and shushed him.
Mark nodded but could not stop his smile as his eyes directed again towards his drawing.
Jinyoung gave him a questioning look and Mark waved it off and said, "Nothing", closing his notebook.
When they left the library, it was time to part for their moring classes.
"Jinyoung, I'll see you at the canteen or after classes," said Mark, although he was not sure for both. How would he be able to find Jinyoung at the sea of students at the canteen or did he know what time the younger's classes would end?
However, Jinyoung told him that their class would be over at 3pm.
"I'll wait for you near your class around that time."
Jinyoung nodded and so they parted for hours again.