Chapter 14

Jinyoung could not understand himself why he agreed to this party thing. But it was also true that he could not say no to Mark. It was a Friday party that the students of their university enjoyed once a month. Jinyoung should have said no but the fact was that he did not.

Mark had convinced him that it was only one night and Jinyoung should experience that. Also promised that they would avoid anything Jinyoung didn't want to do.

There were not many clothes in his closet that he could wear for a party. He chose a white T-shirt, a jacket, and black pants.

Mark arrived at his place at 6pm to pick him up. Mark was in a black T-shirt over which was a jean jacket, and in black pants.

He was stunned when he saw Jinyoung's new look and complimented him on it. They left the place afterwards and Mark led Jinyoung on the way out.

"Oh, this is your car?" asked Jinyoung in astonishment when Mark directed him to his red-coloured racing car.

"Yeah, it's my dad's birthday present for me. Come on. Let's go," Mark motioned Jinyoung to sit in the passenger seat, and he entered and occupied the driver seat.

"I thought we were going by taxi. But hyung, if you really are going to drive back us home, no drinking much tonight."

"I won't."

It took about half an hour to arrive at the destinied club.

As soon as they entered the place, Jackson, who was sitting at the bar counter, saw and called them.

The whole place was overwhelmed by the loud music and the dance floor was crowded.

Mark and Jinyoung seated at the bar counter as well and were served two glasses of alcohol.

Jinyoung had planned to deny any drink but it was just a small glass and took it.

"I thought you were not coming at all," said Jackson to Mark loudly over the music.

"I told you I would. Who else?"

"BamBam and his friend, Yugyeom. Dancing there," Jackson pointed to the sea of people in the dancing area.

After a while, Jackson left for the dance floor, leaving Mark and Jinyoung at the bar counter.

As it was a party by the students of their university, it was wild but still bearable.

Mark moved closer to Jinyoung and asked loud enough for Jinyoung to hear, "Wanna dance?"

Jinyoung shook his head quickly. He loved dancing but not now, seeing lots of people on the dance floor.

"Hyung, if you want to go there, it's okay. I'll wait here."

"Nah, not in the mood."

Jinyoung noticed two boys waving and coming toward them.

"Mark hyung! Jackson hyung told me you're here!" The slimmer boy said as they stood beside Mark.

Then both of them noticed Jinyoung and gave a questioning glance to Mark.

"Hey, this is my friend, Jinyoung. It's his first time here."

Jinyoung gave a smile toward the boys, who smiled back at him.

"Hyung, are you coming to the dance floor? Bring along Jinyoung hyung. It's fun there!" The taller boy asked Mark, looking all hyper.

"No. Jinyoung doesn't want to. Just go and enjoy yourselves there. We're fine here."