Chapter 5

"Jinyoung"
"Hmm?"
"I love you," Mark murmured.
With that, his lips were also hovering over Jinyoung's and slowly they crashed against them.
×××
What kind of dream was that?
"Ah, it's frustrating!" Jinyoung yelled into nothing.
How came Mark was in his dream?
The scene in his dream was still vivid in his mind.
Well, what could he blame on, anyway?
A dream was a dream, let it be.
Jinyoung turned to the table clock on his nightstand, which showed 5:20 am.
There was still time he could sleep again.
He covered himself with the duvet again and closed his eyes, hoping that Mark Tuan would not come to his dream again.

As soon as his feet set on the campus ground, his eyes wandered around checking if there was anyone approaching him.
With no one else to see, he let out a quiet sigh and continued his way to his class.
He did not intend to walk quickly but that was what he was doing.
When he was passing the science building, he suddenly heard the sound of wheels against the ground and before he could check what it was, in front of him there was Mark Tuan with a skate under his feet.
And with a wink.
Jinyoung hissed in annoyance and Mark was amused at that.
"Well, good moring? Had a sweet dream?" said Mark with a cheeky grin.
Suddenly Jinyoung blushed.
'No, he did know nothing. Don't act like that, Park Jinyoung.'
Mark was observing Jinyoung's face and was satisfied to see Jinyoung's blush although he did not know the reason. Maybe his wink or flirty greeting?
"None of your business. Get out of my way," Jinyoung replied sharply.
"Wow, why so grumpy?"
"I hate him," Jinyoung mumbled quietly.
"Yes? I love you too!"
Jinyoung was too astonished to say anything back. Too astonished at how Mark could say such kind of words so easily. Jinyoung knew Mark was teasing him anyway.
"Enough. Stop saying useless words," Jinyoung said, sending a glare towards Mark before continuing his way avoiding Mark.
"Hey, hey, let me walk you to the class."
Mark took his skate in his hands and hurried after Jinyoung.