Epilogue

Jinyoung stood in front of the mirror which reflected his excited yet nervous figure. Thrilled by Mark's promise for a date today, he couldn't even sleep well last night. Their previous hanging-out sessions before were plainly simple. And now they were in the terms of boyfriends; that would also be the first time they would spend the day together outdoor, since they had started dating.

Jinyoung took out a T-shirt, and hoodie and jean pants. They would give him a casual look, since Mark had told him that he didn't need to dress up, that this date would be anything but formal, although not a word had come out of Mark for where they were going. Jinyoung didn't mind it anyway; if Mark wanted it to be a surprise, then let it be.

He stepped into the shower, washed himself at the utmost level, taking quite a long time in the shower. He wanted this date as perfect as it could be, and that also meant he wanted himself to look as neat and cool as possible.

After preparing himself, he paced back and forth in his bedroom. Mark was going to arrive at 9 am, which meant only half an hour was left for Mark's arrival. Jinyoung could not understand himself anymore why he was feeling like a teenager who was going to meet his crush, for the first time. Only Mark could cause him feel like that.

It had been a week since they had started dating, with confessions and kisses, after a whole session of running and catching. During this past week, they had been anything but subtle. The whole campus was in the certain knowledge that two of the most popular students in the university were dating; not only it was no more a mystery but to the extend that they even started to get tired of seeing the lovey-doveys of the couple whenever they saw them around. Jackson was the worst; everytime he saw Mark, the latter was Jinyoung this, Jinyoung that, Jinyoung day, Jinyoung night. Jackson was, however, happy for his friend. Now Mark and Jinyoung were one of the most popular couples in the campus; the collision of the two opposite worlds, no one had ever imagined they would even meet at a point. A playboy and a cold prince; the playboy tamed perfectly and the aloof prince's heart melted successfully.

Mark arrived at his place before 9. He was as stunning as usual, Jinyoung noted, with a blue-coloured shirt and a black T-shirt underneath.

Mark embraced Jinyoung when the latter opened the door for him, burying his nose in Jinyoung's neck. After a kiss on Jinyoung's temple, Mark pulled himself away, and his eyes wandered over Jinyoung's body, admiring his boyfriend.

"I'm ready. Shall we go now?"

"Yes if you are."

Mark waited as Jinyoung switched off the light and locked the door. He brought only his wallet and phone, like Mark.

Mark intertwined his fingers with Jinyoung and led the way.

"I didn't bring my car. It would have been more convenient if I did."

"I don't mind. As long as we are together."

Mark tilted and smiled with love-filled contentment. In his eyes, Jinyoung had become more and more beautiful with everyday passed by. He would never get tired of staring at Jinyoung's features. And Mark must acknowledge that Jinyoung's inner beauty was even more precious to him than the physical attractiveness.

Arriving at the bus-stop, they didn't have to wait long and hopped the one that arrived immediately after them. Occupying the seats in the back, they sat together in close contact. Mark's hand was still tightened around Jinyoung's, with no space between them.

Mark took out the earphones from his wallet and gave the left piece to Jinyoung. The latter being slightly higher than Mark, the older leaned on Jinyoung's shoulder as they flew into music and the busy city welcomed their eyes.