Chapter 4

It would be a lie if Jinyoung claimed that he did not think at all about that stranger named Mark Tuan.
It was more about the challenge that he heard from that stranger, "Let's wait and see if I'll or not".
It was not that no one had challenged him like that before.
But Jinyoung could see some sort of determination in that stranger's eyes. That exicted him a little bit.
But who knew, that Mark Tuan was also all talk but no act like the ones that Jinyoung had encountered before.

Next day morning, it was a little surprise for Jinyoung as he did not see Mark Tuan anywhere near him.
Like he expected, Mark Tuan must have already given up. Not much wonder though.
Till he even entered his classroom, Jinyoung could see no shadow of Mark Tuan nearby. It was good anyway, wasn't it?
His happy mood was crashed, however, as soon as he spotted a post-it note on his desk.
He was not sure whose note that must be.
But in the back of his mind, he was somehow convinced that it was that someone he was just thinking about.
He seated himself first and without taking the note off the desk, he looked at it, which read: 'You must have assumed that I've already given up? Have told you that I'll not give up. Have a nice day, beautiful. See you very soon~'.
It was just as simple as those Jinyoung had received from those of his admirers.
He took it off the desk and crushed it within his palm before abandoning it in the dustbin of the classroom.
Well, even if he couldn't do anything about whether that guy was giving up or not, it should not bother him and all he could do was paying no heed to that guy.
It would not be difficult, right? Like his former experiences.