Wild encounter

Chapter 1: Wild encounter

She was breathing hard. Her eyes were cold and she was gasping with terror. Loosing his patience, arnav swing her grabbing her hand. Khushi shivered again and he strengthened his grip on her waist. She instantly open her eyes and found him stare at her with unreadable expression. His eyes fell on those men who was commanding him to surrender this girl to them. An unknown anger rose upon him. The bubble that had building him from so long finally burst and he immediately lean her closer and slammed her lips upon him. Shock radiate her body that griped her piercing skin. She thought he became her savior and protect her from evil eyes but he is more dangerous. He was claiming her lips without any pray. He get mesmerized to have her breathing into his alive form like someone have gave him birth once again. She was so fragile yet so tempting. Khushi was struggling in his grip and he increase the pressure in the mouth more rapidly. She tried to scream. yes scream! She opened her mouth to scream but her mouth was closed by his. Both of them didn't realize that the goons that were following her already left assuming them to be a couple. Lifting her up, he dragged her in one corner in the lonely place. She was struggling but it is making it more difficult. He was devouring her lips like anything. He increased the pace of his lips on her, as she was not responding. He sucked her lips and wanted them to to open but she was giving hard time to him. She was stubborn and not letting him do anything.

She shivered when his hand roaming on her slim waist and slowly moving upward. She wriggle to get herself free from this monster and he strengthened his grip on her waist and kissed her more furiously. By comprehending she is not letting him entered her mouth, he pinched her petite waist hardly making her gasped. He smirked using the opportunity and entered his tongue and began kissing her wildly. He was in cloud 9 now and completely lost into her. She started hitting him on his chest making it more difficult for him to kiss her back and bite his tongue before he go further.

Did she bite me? He get startled and leave her. She was breathless and dropped on the ground the moment he left her. Anger ragged him by her rejection. Damn the girl! How dare she bite me and now he won't get leave without punishment.

Arnav: ''How dare you bite...do you know who I am? If I want I can bring you and your family in the streets and ruin your life completely by messing with me. he barked.

Khushi(Pouncing back): ''Whoever you are..i don't care. I just asked your help as some boys following me but I didn't know you are an animal...'' she pushed him losing her temper. ''What the hell you think of himself...who gave you right to touch me..i am not your private property..'' she continuously pushing him against his chest making him stepped back but his time he held her both hand and pinned her on the nearest wall. He raised his eyebrow by her dare arrogance. No other girl resist him. He was frustrated and again grabbed her in his strong arm.

''Arnav singh raizada! My name is Arnav singh raizada. No one girl treat me like this.. You did a grave mistake pushing me off now suffer the consequence...'' Her eyes popped out hearing his name. She had heard a lot about him in news headlines and magazine. His changing girlfriend was like changing clothes. She trembled by the way he was glaring at her. His eyes were dark and the way he was eyeing her from top to bottom. she felt as if she was standing nude in front of him. She feel uneasy by his lustful gaze and tried to adjust her dupatta but his grip was firm.