Monster resurface

Chapter 15: Monster resurface

''ARNAV IS MY BROTHER KHUSHI..ARAAV SINGH RAIZADA..HE IS YOUR HUSBAND...THE PERSON WHO HAD TAKEN SEVEN VOWS WITH YOU 3 YEARS BACK..'' Her eyes widen. Shock would be understatement. She took a step back in disbelief.

''No!! I can't believe you..'' she said shaking her head.

''This is a truth of your life..'' She tried to hold her but khushi moved back shrugging her off.

''Why you playing with me di..tell me once you are lying please di say its not true..did that monster bribe you to manipulate me..'' She looked at her hopelessly making her own assumptions that enrage her.

''Stop it khushi!! I m not faking anything..face it he is your husband!!!!!!!'' She shouted on top of her lungs as she is not ready to accept the fact and her last words crashed all her assumptions. There was a ray of hope that it could be untrue and she would wake up from any horrified dream but hell no! it's a reality. The person she is running all her life was her husband. Destiny had played nasty game with her. Everything is messed up. She had never imagine in her dream that the person that had made her life so miserable and who wanted to take her dignity by first met, the biggest Casanova of shimla, was her devil husband. He had made no stone un-turn to made her life hell. It was totally indigestible for her nervous system to bare. She was shaking by the cruel reality of fate and cursed that moment when circumstances bonded them together. Arnav and aarav are same? She hold her head and fell down on her knees gasping for some breathe. Anjali could comprehend what she was going through but she have no other choice rather than telling her truth otherwise she would have left him. She don't want to hurt her but sooner or later she should face it.

She don't know how to react when the reality begin to sink. Her eyes filled with unleashed tears and she covered her face with palm. All the incidents when she first met him, their fight, his caging her, their first intimacy, his lustful move, their marriage flashed her brain. She was such a fool to not recognize him. He was right in front of her but she was running away from him and finding unknown person who is non-existable. She come out from her trace hearing anjali's voice.

''Chotte..'' Anjali eyes grew in shock witnessing him in front of her eyes standing few steps away with various emotions conflicting him.

She didn't expect him at all. Anjali was anxious and sweating when his eyes gaze toward khushi. There was unusual rage in his eyes that is enough to burn everything. He immediately look away replaying the phrase which he just heard. Unable to bear anymore shit, he dashed inside.

''Oh no.. Did he heard everything?'' Anjali fist her palm tightly and stare at khushi who was still recovering from biggest shock of her life. She then turned towards arnav and went behind him.

''Chotte wait..'' He didn't bother to turn and anjali ran behind him to stop him. Khushi keep on glancing him with unstoppable tears and then she saw him going away from her.

''You can't go like this..let me explain'' she said and he increase his pace. She grasped his hand to stop him while khushi was still in the same position, shocked and stunned, fighting for her inner self. Anjali try to make him understand the gravity of situation and wanted to clear the misunderstanding between them but he was too fast. Furiously, he rose inside his room and shut the door on her face and she snapped back. Quickly he grab his mobile to confirm his doubts and wished it could not be true. His pari can never be that khushi and if any chance it would happen, he would go mad. How much he had loved that girl. He will not bear it at all. The thought itself arching him beyond endurance.

Fixing the battery, he open the mail which his manager send him. Taking an involuntary movement, he click on open button and exhale an exasperated breathe. His hand was shivering, eyes were closed and heart was beating violently. He stumbled when his eyes gazed at the content of mail. There is written in bold letters- KHUSHI GUPTA, DAUGHTER OF SHASHI GUPTA AND GARIMA GUPTA,STEP SISTER OF SAMEERA GUPTA, RAN AWAY FROM HER HOME.