A fear of loosing

Chapter 30: A Fear of loosing

''Are you a virgin before me..'' It was a sudden blew on him. His hand stop moving and his eyes popped out.

''Baby, did you take some wrong medicine today?'' He smirked and rub her lips with his thumb. But she immediately placed her hand to halt his act.

''No more love making until you answer my question..'' He was quite taken aback by her sudden inquiry.

''Okay ask..'' He was waiting for her next bomb to blast on his head.

''Did you..yo..u sle--ep with yo--ur ex girlf--riends?'' She stammered because she really need lot of courage to ask such bold question.

''What do you think..?'' He asked looking deep in her eyes.

''My heart says No..'' She remarked. Her heart skipped a beat seeing his changed expression.

''I am sorry khushi..'' Her jaw's narrowed.

''For?''

She waited desperately for him to continue but she been only replied by his silence.
''Arnavji don't test my patience..please say something before I get a heart attack..'' He was only staring her with an expression that was unreadable for her to comprehend.

''How could you be so sure that I never been physical with any girl..''

''Because I trust you ..'' His expression suddenly changed.

''I am sorry to break your trust..'' Her eyes popped out.

''What do you mean..'' Her heart sank.

''I slept with few..'' Her face color drained. He continue further feeling guilty.

''I have been with many girls and..'' He paused to look at her face that was turning pale.

''And what?'' She thundered.

''You know what I mean..'' She stiffened. Her face fell drastically.
''How many saheliyan you have..''

''Oh You mean girlfriends..'' He corrected her with a small smirk on his face. Her blood was boiling by every passing second seeing his calm behavior.

''Ji..'' She snarled. ''Tell me now..!'' She commanded rudely pouncing at him with anger filled voice. He was astonished by her sudden changed avtar.

''I don't remember Jaan..I guess more than 30..'' He said moved his finger to brushed her hairs.

''What the fu**..'' She look on shocked by getting this information from her husband. How could he say all this so casually like it meant nothing.

''More than 30? Are you serious?'' Hey devimaiya iska matlab Arnavji ne uss phone wali ke saath. (That mean Arnavji did that with that caller girl)

''No no khushi don't think like that..'' She really not wanted to go to this direction. Her patience was giving away.

''Jaan..'' He hovered upon her.

''Don't touch me..'' She was shooting daggers at him. He tilted his head to hide his smirk.

''You should have get a bravery award for doing kuchikoo with so many girls..''

''What to do! No girl resist my charm..'' She flinched kicking him hard at his audicity.

''Well that was my past and you were my present. Most importantly you weren't there in my life at that time..'' She turn to other side with a heavy heart and place pillow over her mouth to stiffen her sob.

''I am sorry baby for not turning out to be your expectation..'' He said by hugging her from behind and placed his head on the crook of her neck, she waved him away.