Nearing its end

Last Chapter- 33: Nearing its end

AR-Dubai branch-

Arnav was sitting on a coach in his usual position with his head lean on a leather behind him. He closed his eyes after a long tiring day. Its been so many days he haven't seen his love. He purposely making himself busy and work day and night continuously so that days passed quickly. Upon that he get hell frustrated when her stay got more delayed due to assignments and exams. Days turn into months and his craves for her increasing more rapidly. He was restless..too uneasy because limit of patience is going away.

She is the sole human being who occupied his heart like no one. She imprinted his mind, body and soul like forever. Her innocent face keep coming in front of his eyes. He closed his eyes lost in the memories of his wife when someone knock the door.
''Sir, some clients are waiting for you in conference hall..''

''Which month is going on?''

''Its march Sir..'' Arnav smile recalling the date in a calendar.

''Great! Cancel all the appointment..''

''But sir..What about this deal..'' He didn't understand what happen to his boss mood that made him so happy suddenly.

''I don't give a damn to any deal!'' His manager look perplexed noticing a small glint of spark on his face. His manager turn toward the door scratching his head unable to register his mood swing. Asr behavior wasn't go well to his system as he always seen in angry mood. He was seeing him smiling for the very first time in his life. After thinking and pointing in some angles, he spoke.

''Does your wife went to your maayka that you are smiling like a free bird?'' He lifted his head and gave his usual sharp gaze.

''I mean..sir..It happen with every husband..you know women were such a pain..''

''My khushi is not like other women..she is unique..''

''Enjoy Sir..'' He told in a slow voice and immediately ran out before Asr bark at him.

''Idiot!'' His mobile beep. He pick up his mobile that lay on the side of his table. It was from some unknown number. Once he receive, there is a complete silence from other end.

''If you not wanted to talk then why wasting my time got dammit!!!!'' He barked.

It was frequent now. He was getting blank calls from past few days but now he was getting pissed off by this damn caller.

He call Aman and told him to find out whose number it was.
While the opposite person was sobbing hearing his voice. She wanted to speak but words was betraying to utter from her mouth.

''Aarav!'' She closed her eyes scratching her hairs crazily. Every single day without him was like a decades. She was getting mad. Nurse came and trying to handle her but her condition is getting more aggressive and impatient. Lavanya is hell worried. No treatment working on her. There is only one person that can bring her out from trauma. But she had no clue who is he?

A small ray of hope gathered after some days when she came to know from nurse that Priya was ringing someone from landline from past from few days. She decided to find the number from her detectives as early as possible.

No one can spare him now!

~~~

It was late midnight. Khushi was finally done with the preparation of her last exam. But she wasn't sleepy yet. She was busy in reminiscing their beautiful moments together. Since her exam begin she get busy in study and he in his business trips. Even in her books she was seeing her Arnavji. She slapped her head smiling at her own thoughts.