Face to face

Chapter 14: Face to face

Sun rose up high in sky and the rays of lights enter the pink room where a beautiful angel is sleeping curdling to the pillow. He looked at her mesmerized and his fingers slowly brushed her hair lock behind her ear softly. She slightly turned her head left and right as the sun rays disturbing her nape. Immediately he closed the curtains and sat next to her and kissed her knuckles softly.

Her angelic face was not letting him to think anything else. Khushi slowly open her eyes and yawned lazily sensing a familiar touch. She blink her eye lashes two three times before opening her hazel eyes. Her eyes grew widen when she found him holding her hand and he was sitting so closer to her like he is going to eat her alive. she shifted herself against the head board but found him advancing her. She gulp down by his intense glare and covered her upper half body by blanket. His one glare was enough to shed her entire being.

''Morning jaan..'' He placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. She look here and there with her hand cross against her chest. He lean down and look at her lips and she closed her eyes tight, getting frightened by his unpredictable gesture.

''I am hungry for your heart not for your body..'' he whispered in her ears slowly and kissed it. She startled by his comment. Her mouth grew wide and she pushed him shifting to other side. He wanted to start and end his day by her innocent smile and on the contrary, She don't wish to spoil her day by greeting this devil in early morning. Her eyes were on him and he again smashed a wet kiss on her cheeks. She frowned.

''Its pricking..''She is so cute, he wondered. She rubbed her cheeks and about to moved out from the bed but he didn't let her move and put the tray on her lap.

''I have made breakfast for you..'' She look flabbgastered as if she saw any ghost. For the first time in history Arnav Singh Raizada made something for his girl. But she don't gave any damn and as soon as he brought a morsel of bread near her mouth, she turned away shooting a stern glare at him.

''How many times I told you don't come near me..'' She throw the plate on the floor furiously and move out of bed. He felt hurt and glare her with fury eyes. She had barely taken foot and turned to leave but found herself in his embrace.

''How dare you!!!!!!!!!!'' Khushi jumped out of skin when she heard a sharp voice from behind but doesn't loose her calm. If he is a fire then she is a no less.

''Eat!'' He commanded and she gave him same glare he was showing.

''I don't wish to spoil my taste by eating this rubbish food..'' She mocked.

''Oh really..then I will add a sweet flavor in it..'' Before she pressurize her pea size brain, he lifted her slender waist a little and gave her French kiss on her delicious mouth. She look shocked and punched him.

''You dumb-headed...you kissed me again?'' She shouted. His lips curved into sarcastic smile. She was now used to his forced kisses. He really need to learn how to treat his wife. Wife? Do I called myself his wife? Stupid girl I m not his wife..I m khushi not any pari! she cursed herself and made a stern face again. She tried to walked away but he blocked her way.

''Not so easy sweat-heart..You can't deny your husband who cooked breakfast specially for her newly wed bride..''

'''Breakfast!'' She burst into laugh watching the burned food and then eye him finding it humorous.

''Better luck next time Mr arrogant Raizada..'' She showed an attitude which was something he couldn't digest. Without waiting for a single second, the garlic bread and omlett was directly been pushed inside her mouth by him.

''See ab hasi ruk gayi..'' Unwilling she was about to eat but stop when she was about to thrown up. She immediately rushed inside the bathroom leaving him at doorstep having lot of doubts.