Love in the air

Chapter 32: Love in the Air

''I can't live without you..''

He dug his face on the crook of her neck and inhale her fragrance, he missed like mad. He laced his finger with hers but she struggled as her breath getting uneven by his wild kisses.

''Hum bhi apse bahat pyaar karte hain..'' (I love you too)

His dark eyes met her hooded ones. He was about to capture her rosy lips when she disappear suddenly.

He was shocked. All the time he was only hallucinating her. It was not the first time he was imagining her. His breathe turning sharp with frustration.

''Arnavji..'' He heard her again.
''Not again man..'' He groaned and urn to walk away.

''Arnavji..'' He heard her soft muffle voice. With closed eyes, he try to vanish her thoughts but found her everywhere. Damn this girl!

''Just go..'' He shouted irritant.

''But..''

''I said leave dammit..I don't want to remember you..'' He almost yell. She look at his figure from distance feeling suddenly down and grumpy. She didn't understand what's wrong with him. She was dying every second without him but he didn't bother to look at her.

''Why you saying like this..What is my-..''

''Can't you understand in simple language! leave!!!'' She shifted back in fear by his sudden roar. Her eyes welled up.

''What is my mistake..?'' She asked slowly but he didn't care to listen.

''Arnavji don't love me?'' She sniffled.

''I am already missing you and here you are scolding me..'' Khushi said in a low voice. It didn't affect him. He was still glued in his spot with his back facing her. Here she came from Delhi only to get one glimpse of him and he is behaving like she meant nothing to him. Her heart felt heavy with emotions.

''Arna..''

''Shut up and get lost..I don't need you..'' Her eyes moist again hearing that.

''I will never talk to you..'' Next moment she ran out with broken heart. He didn't look back not even have glimpse of her.

''Why I am hallucinating her every-time? Concentrate Arnav! She is not real..'' He was trying to console himself when his mobile started ringing.

''Asr something went wrong in Dubai project..you need to be there urgently..all the client were protesting..'' He narrated all the situation and how much loses they were facing.

''Okay fine book my tickets for tonight..i will be there ..'' He shut the call and went to his bedroom to pack his bag. Probably by then he will be busy and her thoughts no more torment him. Its true he can't stay away from her. He was missing her like hell. He was ridiculously attached to her in every possible way. He wanted to block her memories out of his mind and push his clothes in his bag angrily.

''Kash tum yaha hoti..'' (I wish you would be there) His muscles flexed possessively as his mind played the moments with her.

''My life is hell without you..'' Every fiber of his body longing to squeeze her tight into his arms.

~~~

Khushi was sitting in a bench crying her heart out. Her sob wasn't coming to an end. She was looking at his frame and was shedding tears remembering him.

''I don't talk with you Arnavji..Why you throw me out from your house..I was waiting for your one stare but seems my tears wasn't affecting you anymore. Don't you love me? Am I unwanted to you? You must got some other girl who wear short dress and roam around you. You left me all alone. Do you have any idea how much I am missing you. But why I am telling this to your frame..just come in front of me i will kick you hard..'' She fumed punching his frame with her soft hand. Some pieces prick her hands. She hissed. Tears welled up. Blood started flowing and she again switch back to her crying mode.