I possess you

Chapter 18: I possess you

''I want every single detail..good or bad..i don't care..Keep an eye on her..no mistake could be acceptable..got it..? '' He commanded and his manager obeyed. After few hours, aman passed the file to him which contained all her past and present information about Sameera gupta. His eyes widen when he read the content in the file which clearly stated all her past and current affairs with men which she worked with. She is a part time bar dancer and export drugs to her clients.

That's it! He throw his blazer off the ground and closed his eyes shut remembering every damn lie uttered by her. Why he believed her? Why?? He was aware somewhat this might going to happen after knowing from khushi and finally all his doubt got confirmation...he feel terrible thinking she was so stupid to trust this girl..he insulted his wife just for her. He still remember his harsh word to khushi. Every damn moment he hated khushi and her parents for the mistake they haven't committed. I need to meet her. He told himself and about to rushed out when he receive a call. It didn't took him second to answer him as it is from his landline number.

''Khushi..'' his smile faded when he heard his di panic filled voice.

''Yes..di..'' he couldn't guess why his di call him.

''Chotte ..khushi is missing..'' his head snapped up.

''Where she was? What happen to her..is she alright?'' He said stumbling over his words.

''Don't know chotte..In morning I saw her going somewhere in a rush but after that there is no news of her..'' His breath almost stopped. Where is she???? He was hell scared now. He headed to search her when his manager, Aman chase him to inform something which probably he need to be aware.

''Sir I have a news for you..'' Arnav's furious eyes glare him indicating him to stop but the moment he heard her name, he turned urgently to look at him.

''What? Go ahead..!''

''Khushi Mam has came today to meet you..'' Aman told him as he thought to notify him which is equally important. He looked on shocked. Thousands of thoughts incorporating his mind. She came in office.. But when? Why didn't she meet me? His brain started running speedily. Did she..? Hope not! He took his mobile to dial her but her phone was out of reach. He nervously look up and mask the fear. Loosening his tie, he began wondering and try her number several times. He closed his eyes shut and remembering all the harsh treatment he gave her. Her family suffered so much because of my foolishness..why I let this happen..why I never try to found out about my wife..? He punch his legs feeling angry upon himself.

''Khushi you are my world..I love you more than anything in this world..my khushi is pure at heart but my only mistake that I failed to recognize your selflessness on time...'' Arnav gave a glance to khushi picture before walking out in the search of her. He had been looking for her in every street of Shimla but was unable to grab any information about her whereabouts. He was hell nervous for her. He try her number every two minutes, hoping and fearing his worst fear were not confirmed. Where are you khushi? He whisper.

*****

''Hi khushi so what you have thought about my preposition..'' Khushi gave a glare looking at sameera who is smirking all the time.

''How dare you..how dare you try snatching my husband!!'' Sameera was first shocked by the sudden outburst and then smiled.

''How dare I? Well like the way you snatched my boyfriend..!'' She snapped back/

''I did not snatched him from you.. its you who insisted me and blackmailed me to sit in bride place not me..you wanted to meet your ex boyfriend whose child you are suppose to carry or abort so stop talking bulshit..I was quiet that day because of mom and dad..they love you and will never bear you are sleeping around with men for the sake of money but you are so sick..not even once you came home to see how we are living..you manipulate my husband brain and spoiled my life..''